Prologue: An Orphan Baby

In New York City

~

At 11:00 PM

A Rat-Mutant guy named Splinter is looking for the food in an empty store. Food, water, scissors, and all.

Splinter: "I hope this will be enough."

As he comes out from the store, he suddenly hears a faint cry coming from an alley. He followed the crying sound until he saw... A human woman holding a newborn human baby. Splinter saw in horror.

Splinter: "Oh my... Are you alright, miss!? What happened!?"

A mother was tired and weak. She must've given birth in the alley with all her strength. She doesn't even know that Splinter is a Mutant-Rat.

Birth Mother: "...Whoever you are, I need your help.. I... I don't have much time left..."

She lifts her baby in her arms up... with the last of her strength.

Birth Mother: "...I've risk my life.. to give birth to my daughter, Sarafina.. So please.. take care of her.."

Splinter: "No.. Do not talk like that. You are going to be alright. Please hang in there!"

Birth Mother: "Tell her.. I love her so much.. Please protect her.. Promise me. Protect her... for.. me....."

She took her last breath. She is gone. Splinter looks sad. He catches a baby girl and puts her in his arms. He made his decision.

Splinter: "..I will. I promise."

He stands up and runs off.

At the Sewers

The Four Turtle Brothers kids with masks on were playing around.. when Splinter returns with food, stuff,.. and a baby.

Splinter: "I am home!"

Blue-Masked Turtle: "Father! Welcome back!"

The Blue-Masked Turtle in the blue mask notices Splinter holds a baby in his arms.

Blue-Masked Turtle: "Sensei? Who's that in your arm?"

Splinter: "Oh. This?"

The Blue-Masked Turtle nodded.

Splinter: "Come, my son. We will show your brothers to your new family member. Your new little sister... Sarafina."

Her life... begins now.

To be continued...