and so it begins!

Narrator Pov ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My head.... It's aching...!!"

"Oh? You're awake! Lucky you. Me and Mario found you and your companions on the ground like passed out!."

The blonde traveler slowly opened their eyes, their sight taking in their surroundings, seeing a (h/c) person sitting next to them.

"Don't worry about ya companion, she was screeching about how she was worried and stuff."

The traveler then piped up to ask where in hell paimon was until they felt a tug on their hair

"PAIMON WAS SO WORRIED THAT- THAT YOU WOULN'T WAKE UPP AKSKDQOS"

Traveler tiredly sighed assuring paimon to calm down and telling her that they were okay.

"Thanks for helping us, may I ask who you are? And where are we?"

The (h/c) girl stood up and smiled, and held out her hand.

"My names (Y/n) nice to meet you! And you are??"

Traveler grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and got pulled up.

"Oh! Paimon can do the introductions! Paimon is, well- paimon! And this aether!"

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to me ya too aether buddy, and paimon, currently we're in mushroom kingdom, peach's castle."

Peaches? -paimon

Castle? -aether

"Stay here why dontcha? I'll go inform smg4 and the others you woke up"

Aether nodded slowly.

As soon as the (h/c) girl was out of earshot, paimon and traveler has a small exchange.

"Paimon doesn't remember how we ended up here! Aether, do you think this is still tevyat?"

"The archons never mentioned a 'mushroom kingdom' or a 'peach castle', paimon."

"I have to find a way to get back to teyvat. I still need answers, but I first need to figure out who sent us here. I can't trust anyone here meanwhile..."

While paimon and traveler were in deep thought, (Y/n) came back with a couple more people

"Paimon, Aether, I'd like you to meet my friends!"

In front of them were fout other people in different attire from what they seen in teyvat.

a man in a red hat and overalls tries to poke paimon.

"Paimon is not something you can poke at!" Said paimon, flying behind the blonde traveler.

"HOLY SHIT IT CAN TALK!1!1!1"

The (h/c) scolded the red hat man and told him to mind his manners.

"Sorry about that. This is Mario, he's a bit.. weird, but you'll get used to him!"

"Next up. Tari! She's very nice and loves to play games, AND she's sweet as well"

Tari flushed and politely waves.

This is smg4. He's mostly in charge, but very cool, sometimes.

"What's up?" smg4 greeted ina friendly tone.

And finally meggy! She visits around the castle sometimes and is very cool.

"Hey."

"Hello! Paimon is Paimon and this is Aether" paimon said in a cheerful tone.

"What brings you to this castle?" asked (Y/n) curious.

"Paimon can't remember... All we know that paimon and traveler were in teyvat, and exploring a cave for a commission and that was it.."

Aether stepped in and finished the story-

"I need to find a way back."

"Uh? Don't you mean we?!"

Aether ignored Paimon's remark and continued his sentence.

"Do you think you can find a way for us to get back"

Smg4 stepped up thought.

"How about this. You can stay here and I'll try and find a way back, or a portal?"

Aether stared at his face, making sure he isn't lying then took his hand and shook it, which took smg4 by surprise.

"Good. Thank you."

"Glad to help!"