Mario and the anime challenge

That's right fellas. Anime arc time! More genshin characters will appear. Not a whole lot. Might be two or one each or maybe even none. Enjoy :), for those who DIDNT watch the original, watch "Mario and the Anime Challenge." Not that much y/n action here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator POV ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days went by, the two companions got to know the people in the castle well, but let's just say it was a little... Wild.

It was a nice day. Mario was laying outside of the castle. Aether and paimon had borrowed some board games that Y/n gave to them. It was quiet. Until...

And there goes tari being terrorized by meggy...

Tari jumps behind the sleeping Mario, scared for her life, Mario- waking up from his spaghetti dream (yah) waking up being confused.

"Mama Mia...."

Meggy jump scares up in front of Mario, effectively scaring both Mario AND Tari, Cue them screaming, Aether and Paimon then watched Mario and Tari get SPLAT IN INK (a lot mind you.)

Meggy then lands on the ground swiftly.

"C'mon guys! It's not training if you don't shoot those back at me!"

"But Mario wants to sleep! Eating spaghetti all day makes you very tired. >:(" said Mario, clearly angry, probably cause he lost his spaghetti dream.

Cue a small "I doubt that" from aether. (And a "I agree" from Paimon.)

Tari then pipes up in a concerned tone:

"Do we have to shoot AT each other??" Tari said while rubbing her head.

Paimon and Aether came over to see what the others were talking about, paimon stood- well, floated by Tari while aether was staring confused at meggy.

"W-wouldn't it be fun shooting at things in a game instead..?" Tari said said confused.

Meggy shook her head and spoke in a firm tone. While Mario tried to put his head back on his body. It failed.

"Ah piss"

"I can't tari. The splatfest is coming in a month and I need to train!"

"sigh...ok...ok." Tari said defeated, while Paimon patted her head.

Meanwhile Aether put his hands on his hip, wondering what "splatfest" was. He'll just have to figure it out later.

Tari then happily implied that she'll help,
Meggy then was cut off none other by-

"hEy WhAtS uP bItChEs.".

"ACK-"

oh. It's bob.

Paimon flew off and went spinning in the air while Tari shot bob with the ink gun out of instinct, which sent bob flying near, a small green thing.

"Holy fish sticks"

"ah- err hey guys..."

Tari apologized quickly while Aether, Meggy and Mario complimented "Nice shot!"

Meggy ran over and asked if Boopkins and Bob were here to help her train as well Boopkins declined then was suddenly RUDELY interrupted by bob jumping on the side of the castle.

"WERE HAVING AN ANIME BATTLE TO SEE WHO CAN BE THE MOST ANIME!" Bob declared as if was a worldwide tournament.

Meggy tilted her head in confusion, letting out confused inkling sounds. Tari and Mario let out an amused at the sound of Bob's declaration, mean while Paimon was interested in what an anime battle was. Aether was just confused.