Chapter 7

A/N: Eleanor, Alvin and Simon asked around to see if anyone knew where Jeanette was until they saw a certain chipette walking out of the school.

💜I'm so close to leaving this PRISON they call school💜

💙: "JEANETTE!!"

🩵: " WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

❤️: "we have been looking EVERYWHERE for you!!!"

💜: "Sorry, I was passed out."

🩵: "WHAT?!?!"

❤️" IM GONNA KILL VIVIAN!!!"

💙: "Alvin, calm down, Brittany doesn't believe us and if you do ANYTHING too Vivian, Vivian would come up with a lie that would make Brittany hate you!"

💚: "Hey guys! What's going on over here?"

💜💙🩵❤️: "NOTHING!!"

💚ok, something is definitely going on... I have a feeling it has something to do with Vivian....💚

💜:" Ellie, shouldn't you and Theo get ready for your duet during the slow dance?"

🩵:" Oh right! I sorta forgot about that...sorry Theo, let's go get ready!"

💚: "It's ok Ellie! But first let's take care of this 'Vivian problem'"

💙:" how did you know about that?"

💚: "I seen you guys yelling at her when she was trying to talk to Brittany"

❤️:" oops!"

💜: "WHY DID YOU GUYS YELL AT HER?! She is unstoppable, don't even try to stand up too her!"

🩵: "Well, that's cause she hasn't met my claws!"

💚:: And mine!"

💙: "since when did you say stuff like that Theodore?"

💚: "Right now!"

🩷:"Alvin, let's go dance!"

❤️: "where's Vivian?"

🩷: "Derek asked her to dance, CRAZY right?!"

💜: "So, we won't see her for the rest of the night?"

🩷:" most likely not, Derek is her crush for some reason...but you won't see her ever again..."

💜" why?"

🩷: " Simon...I thought about what you said and...well...I noticed bl**d on her hands and if you look at Jeanettes forehead, she has a bit of bl**d...btw we need to get her a bandaid... So long story short , I sneaked a talk with the principal and after tonight Vivian won't come to school for the last week, she is expelled.... although she doesn't know it yet..."

❤️" Wow Brittany...."

🩵: "So it's all over now?"

💙: "I think so ..."

💚:This is great!"

🩵:" are you ok Brittany? Vivian was supposed to be your friend"

🩷: "Are you kidding?! She is fake Ellie, she hurt Jeanette, I could NEVER forgive her after tonight!"

❤️:" where even is Jeanette?"

*Outside:*

💜*Crying* "I...I can't believe Brittany lost a friend because of me!...I-Im so...so... D-"

💙: "Beautiful"

💜 Before I could finish my sentence someone finished it for me ..but not in the way I expected it to finish...I turned around and saw....Simon?💜

  💙I felt myself blushing after I complimented her when she was about to call herself dumb...I feel bad for her but... maybe I could ask her to dance...💙

💜:" w-what?"

💙: "Jean, if anything you helped Brittany lose someone who could've hurt her, she's thankful for you, we all are..."

💜He is just so perfect! But...I still thinks he likes someone else..."

💙: "Jean, I have been wanting to tell you something for a while now ... But whenever I get close, I always stutter and completely freak out...but I think I'm ready now..."

💜Hold up...huh? What in the world is happening?!💜

💙: "Jeanette...I...I....l-like you...and I understand if you don't feel the same..."

💜Wait...the person he likes is .....ME?! NO WAY?! WHY ME?! I MEAN, IM A MESS, IM A KLUTZ, AND SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS TO STICK UP FOR ME! IS THIS FOR REAL OR AM I IN A DREAM?!?!💜

💜: "Are you serious?"

💙"Y-yeah..."

💜I walked up to him and hugged him tightly💜

💜: "I feel the same!"

💙: wanna go dance?"

💜" I would love too Si!"

The end!

I am gonna make a truth or dare book with the chipmunks and chipettes soon! So if you liked this you will definitely like my new one coming out soon! I hope you enjoyed!