Chapter 18

*Mahoganys POV*

"Are we actually going to bed Lainie?" I asked (btw im aware that they left early in the morning so just pretend.okay? okay.)

"Hell no. It's only freakin 9 pm. Do you really think that I am going to bed this early? Who do you guys think I am" she said which made me and Jessica laugh

"Wait then why did you make us leave so fast?" Jessica asked. I wanted to know the answer too.

"Because. We are the only girls and I think that the three of us should get to know each other." Lainie said. I mean she's right. We need to know each other so that we can be friends. Also I mean we share a freakin room ahaha. (I still have no Idea why I decided to use "ahaha" but. Let's move on okay? Okay.)
"How about we play truth or dare. I mean we get to find things out about each other because of the truth ask for the dares we can play tricks on the boys. I mean doesn't that sound super fun?" Jessica said.
"I'm down. It sound like a really good idea to me so." I said in response
"Yeah let's do it!!!!" Lainie said/yelled.
"Okay. Can I start since I suggested it?" Jessica said which in my eyes made complete sense. Me and lainie both just simply nodded our heads in agreement and also signaling her to start asking us the questions/dares.
"Hmmmm. Lainie. Truth or dare" Jessica asked and I saw an evil grin forming on her face. This girl. Has an idea.
"I'm gonna go with truth to be on the safe side" she said. Hah! With Jessica while playing truth or dare you are never safe. Trust me I had to learn that the hard way.
"Okay. Have you and Matt ever done the nashty (see what I did there ahahah)?"
"And I thought i was safe..." I laughed at that.
"You are never safe with Jessica in the room." Me and lainie laughed at my statement
"HEY! Answer my question!!!" Jessica yelled. After this we continued playing and did. A few dates on the boys until we were tired. #GoodnightBishes

Okayyyyy sorry this is short but I have to update on my phone sadly and I'm tired okay? So bye. Night.