chapter 14

*Tylin pov*

It's been about 3 months since the shooting. And honestly I'm the happiest I think I've been in a really long time.

Me and Bryson have decided to move in together after months of him just sleeping at my apartment.

Laila Bryson's daughter has also moved in with us after the whole ordeal and after a long battle with her maternal grandmother about who should have custody. We won due to her inability to care for Laila.

And her insistence drug use. I didn't want her to grow up around shit like that.so since we're now a family of three we needed a new home especially with our 4th member joining us in less then 6 months.

This week is the release of my new album "expensive taste with a bit of heartbreak" this album means so much to me not only because of my breakup with Horace that i of course got over while recording the album.

But because I found my soulmate in Bryson and learned how to actually love again and how to be loved the way I deserve.

Today I had to go down to a radio station to give a interview about the album.

Radio host - "so what was the inspiration behind the album"

"I think honestly it's just about what I've gone through these last few months it's just really about being loved and I just wanted all my fans to feel that too"

Radio host - " so is this album about nardo because I know you guys had a pretty public relationship"

"I really wouldn't say it's about him because to me at this stage in my life it's not about him. And when I was recording and writing it was about me getting over the hurt caused by him"

Radio host - "would you care to elaborate more"

"To be honest, no I'm gonna let the music tell that story. People out there can use context clues"

Radio Host - "so your expecting, which you announced with your album cover being from your maternity shoot. Which may I say caused a lot of speculation and conversation online about you and Nle Choppa"

"I didn't think there really should be speculation, yes me and Choppa are dating. I just think we both didn't feel the need to like announce it to the world you know?"

Radio Host - "well thank you all for listening to 272 radio, until next time"

*Time skip* Choppa's POV 🔫

Tylin has been working so hard not just on music. But on truly building a family with me the way he treats Laila like she's his own. Really is what sealed the deal for me.

It's crazy to me because Laila's Mom never treated her the way Tylin does. I can't wait to see my baby become a mother. I ain never ever before meeting tylin want to settle down.

Not only cuz of the shit I went through with Tyquain but because none of these hoes out here was worth it for me just cheap nuts.

Today was the day me and tylin would be moving in into our new house. I dropped Leila off with my mom for a couple of hours to surprise tylin I told him that we needed to sign a couple contracts with our realtor when in reality I had already did the shit

but i actually had something planned for him.

"Mamas come downstairs I'm here" I said thru the phone

"ok babydaddy" he said

Tylin didn't know it but his new nickname had been doing something crazy to a nigga I don't know why but that shit made me want to put baby number 3 in him already.