Part 2

Warning: English is not my first language so sorry if it's confusing.

Warning 2: This one-shot content salt don't like don't read!

Part 2 of the ML / Magic Kaito crossover one-shot!!! ^^ for lupsss1412

----------------------------------------------------------------

"-I can't believe he got away! And with the gem no less!"

If a word could describe Marinette's mood right now, "frustrated" would be the best choice.

Chat Noir and her had been so close, SO CLOSE! To stop Kaito Kid and arrest him but of course of all the night Hawkmoth had to choose to akumatize someone it has to be this night.

Yes! Fighting akumas was Chat's and her main priority, she even told Chat herself...

But thinking about all what happen last night:

-The thief stealing the gem despite the security organized by the police.

-Chat Noir having been unbearable, again, during the whole thing despite her telling him more than once to take this seriously and not lower his guard.

-Climatica attacked when they were about to capture Kaito Kid giving the thief the opportunity to get away.

-And most of all Chat Noir thinking that attempting to capture a thief for his ego was more important than fighting an akuma who would have more than certainly hurt a lot of innocents, leaving her to face the akuma all alone before he finally decided at one point to let Kaito Kid go and help her.

All those accumulations of misadventures in one night just added frustration to Marinette, she was angry, at Kaito Kid for having stole the gem, at Chat Noir for having complicated things, at Hawkmoth for having akumatized Aurore that night and more importantly at herself for not having been able to handle the situation better.

If she actually handled the situation then maybe she would have captured Kaito Kid before he even left the museum, maybe she'd have been able to be a better partner with Chat Noir they would have been able to work as a team...

And maybe this whole night wouldn't have been a mess...

"-Oh Marinette!" Her kwami told softly, looking at her with sad eyes." Please don't be so hard on yourself! Sure this thief got away but you had to do what's important as Ladybug: to fight the akumas and protect the innocents! And it wasn't a failure, you did defeat Climatica and saved Aurore before things turned worse and this is what matters so please don't say such things about yourself!"

Ah... She didn't notice her speaking her thoughts...

She knows Tikki was right, defeating akumas and protecting civilians from them were her top priority, if an akuma is on a rampage she must go take them down, even if it means letting a petty thief escape into the night.

But still, she wishes she could have caught Kaito Kid and taken back the gem in addition to desakumatizing Aurore.

Speaking of her, apparently, the reason for her akumatization was because she was under a lot of stress lately at KIDZ+ and Alec unintentionally made her stress worse to the point she had a breakdown last night.

"-I know Tikki, stopping akumas is my priority as Ladybug, as a miraculous holder, heck that what I was telling Chat over and over again, but... with everything which happened last night, not to mention Chat's behavior during the whole fiasco... The fact is that I let everything get out of hand and I wasn't able to manage the situation... It's just so frustrating..."

"-I understand, but sulking about it and beating yourself over it will not do anything! And maybe you'll have another occasion to catch Kaito Kid? Who knows, maybe he will still be in Paris for a time and you'll get a new opportunity to catch him and this time without an akuma attacking with a bit of luck!"