𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬

Many theories suggest that there are more living beings than just humans on Earth alone, or that heaven and hell exists, and it was all proven true when war happened.

Thousands of years ago, the Underworld had launched an attack on the Olympians. However, they underestimated the Olympians and they soon were in desperate need of aid. They then promised people on Earth that they will reveal everything, and help with their scientific studies if the humans just aided them. And so the humans did, and the Underworld was safe, but the humans aided some Olympians too, and that caused them to want power.

The Underworld and the Olympians wanted to rule the Earth, they wanted to rule over humans, to gain power. And hence began the new era of war, of greed, of demise, hence began the new era of "guerra mortal".

The Underworld were weak, they didn't have enough power, they acted recklessly and rash, and they hated peace. Asmodeus was busy getting lap dances from pretty devils all day in the midst of flames, while Andromeda was floating in the night sky lighting up magical stars. It was believed that the two were once family, but one was half Olympian and the other half Devil, and they parted ways in the midst of chaos only to be reunited as enemies.