Chapter 6

*click*
There was a phone clicking noise and that woke me up.
"Wake up lovebirds" my sister tells me.
"What do you mean love birds?"
I lay up, Daniel was still sleeping.
She turned on her phone and showed me a picture of me and Daniel cuddling while we were sleeping.
"When did that happened?!?! give me that phone!!" she runs away and yells at me.
"Man I wish there was still Instagram so I can post it". lucky me there's no wifi, ikr everyone's nightmare came true no Internet.
She runs upstairs to a room. I follow her and there she was in bed showing it to Amy and Sam. they both nod and say
"I ship it"
"Delete that damn picture!!" I yell.
Daniel comes up from behind me rubbing his eyes
"Why are you guys so loud?". I looked at my sister. an evil glare appeared on her face. I nodded no but she nosed yes.
"Oh Daniel I have something to show you"
"No!" I tackle her making her drop her phone and making it slide towards Daniel. Daniel looks down on it with his sleepy eyes. his eyes widened.
"Um um I'm sorry Nathan I was drunk and um so sorry" I stood up
"No no you don't have to apologize, it was my fault for not waking you up"
I say to Daniel.
"Yeah it was your fault Nathan" Liz says as he laughs
"Shut up Liz"
"Why don't you come and make me" she smiles.
"I don't have time for this" I turn around to Daniel.
Amy and Sam were behind us making kissing noises. I grabbed Daniel by the hand and Pulled him downstairs.
"C'mon we should start getting ready to leave
"Leave?"
"Well yeah we can't stay here forever"
"But.."
"I know this is your only memory of you uncle but the eaters are eventually gonna arrive"
"O..ok" I rub his back and give him a hug.
"Don't worry everything will be ok".
I pull apparent and he nods.
"Sam, Amy, Liz get your asses down here now!" I yell upstairs.
"Coming!!!" they all yell.
Minutes later thy came down.
"What took you so long?" I asked them.
"Well we have to put our make up on"
"It's a zombie apocalypse and your worried about make up?"
They all stare at me with an evil glare which made shivers rub down my spine.
"Make up is life for us girls" Liz says
"Whatever" I throw their back packs at them.
"Put them on we're leaving"
"What?" Sam says
"We can't stay here for ever"
"Ok but first lets arrange who gets which gun"
"Ok"
We give Daniel a bow a pistol and a rifle. Liz got 2 pistols, a shotgun and a rifle. Sam got a shot gun, bombs and an AK-47. Amy didn't want a gun so we just gave her medical supplies and knives. I got a sniper, a rifle and an m4.
"Ok we're ready to go" we open the door and sprint to building to building.
"What's the plan?" Amy asks
"Well um uh... I don't know"
"Well we can't go around without a pla-"
"Survive" Daniel interrupts. we all look at him
"What?" Sam says
"Our plan is to survive, i dot expect to survive by standing around arguing".
"Well then lets start moving" Amy says.
We all go walking being cautious while thinking of a plan.
"We should go and live for a whole in a place that's far away from civilization"
Amy comments
"Like a farm?"
"Yeah some thing like that"
"That sounds great Daniel" I say while smiling at him.
"Oh yeah" he says while looking at the floor. is he embarrassed?
We walk through the empty streets.
There's a billboard advertising a farm.
"Maybe we should go there" Daniel asks. I nod
"But we forgot the car in my uncles house" Daniel says.
"Well that doesn't stop us from stealing another one" Sam says with an evil grin.
"I swear that girl scares me" I say then almost everyone laugh except for Sam, she's still thinking of how I break into a house that has a car.
"I got it?" we all stop laughing and look at Sam.
"Daniel, your a small skinny person crawl through the doggy door"
The door is a medium size that looks like its made for large dogs.
"What do you think I am a dog?" Daniel asks.
"Hmmmm" Sam looks around then kneels down to grab something. she stands up and puts something around his neck. then there's a dangling and we found out its a collar.
"Now you can be one" she smiles
"Ughhhhh!" Daniel crouches and crawls through the door. there's some quiet moments then Daniel opens the door. he throws the collar to Sam.
"I ain't a dog"
"Good job now sit" Sam says still smiling.
"Im not doing that!"
"I was just kidding" she laughs.
We all sneak through the door with our guns ready to shoot. we point in various directions before we put them down. its clear. we all split up in the house to check if there are any threats in the building. I checked the bedroom ( I like checking bedrooms, don't think of it as dirty). I opened the door and dropped my gun. the sight of it almost made me fall in tears. Daniel which he was Chenin the room next to mine heard the thud of my hi and ran towards me.
"What happened Nathan". he looked at what I was pointing at. it was a mother, father and daughter holding hands in the bed all dead.