𝖎𝖎. ━━━ embedded

♰.. ARSONIST'S LULLABY
━━ *ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ ( embedded ) ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

chapter two :

━ i want to have you there actually ━

The fire crackled in the Slytherin common room, as Pandora patiently waited for Evan Rosier and Michael Carrow to walk down the stairs of their dorms. Reilly had gone off the find Lahana, after they just had lunch together. This was their last class of the day, and Pandora knew how impatient Hana could be for this. 

The boys always took the longest, Pandora and Reilly had been used to it by now.

"Honestly, I think this might have been a record." Michael walked down the stairs of his dorm, shaking his head at Pandora's words. Evan, who took all the time he could, walked right behind Michael, not even hearing what Pandora had said. He was not really a morning person.

"Don't even start Pandora, we're going to be right on time." Michael, who was about to ruffle Pandora's hair, got pushed to the side by Evan, who gave him a look and shook his head at him. Grabbing her books, Pandora stood up from the sofa and walked behind the two boys, who towered over her.

Taking Evan's hand, Pandora got pulled along through the crowd that had filled the Hogwarts corridors quickly. Once in a while, he looked back at Pandora, to check if she was okay. Michael, who had been walking in front of the two, had completely gone out of sight. Until they reached the potions classroom.

"I'm going to sit over there, okay?" Evan nodded over to his own group of his friends, looking down at Pandora who had seen that Mickey was saving a seat for her. "That is fine, of course." Her smile reached her eyes, her pink tinted cheeks from the warmth of the fire before stood out and Evan couldn't help but smile as well.

Pandora caressed the top of his hand with her thumb before letting go of him fully.

"I saved you a seat." Pandora smiled at Michael who nodded over to a place, standing next to him while professor Slughorn walked in cheerfully. He greeted certain students, and eventually greeted everyone with a smile stuck to his face. Pandora adored professor Slughorn, he had always been kind and his lessons were always something to look forward to.

"You better help me with this." Pandora flinched at the sudden whisper beside her ear, she shrugged her shoulders at Michael. "You don't even know what the assignment is going to be."

"And you know, this isn't my best subject either. We all know who is way better at it." Both of them, looking directly at Hana, who was already completely focused on the lesson. Even if Michael could say they didn't quite get along all the time, he could admit that Lahana was good at this subject.

Luckily to Michael, they were only taking notes today, notes which they had to use for the next lesson. Pandora couldn't believe how Michael could read his notes later today, still knowing what he had written down, his handwriting was something Pandora couldn't get through. 

She remembered having to make an assignment with him last year, where their notes had to be joined and Pandora discovered how bad his handwriting had been.

"If you want my notes after class, just ask. You aren't going to be the only one." Pandora turned her head around, as Lahana had leaned towards her. "Obviously I am not going to lend it to everyone, maybe not even anyone but you."