Chapter = 13

" Appa

" Appa. Hau was mama? Whas si kiend? Beutiful? "

Little Ae-yan asked King Aris who was busy tying her hairs. He softly smiled, thinking about his wife.

" She was Goddess. "

Ae-yan blinked before turning around. Her small hands held his big hands before looking at him with her doe eyes which melted King's heart.

" Dats meks yu God na Appa? "

King shooked his head in deny. He picked her up and placed her on his lap. Around them were butterfly who were flying around the garden of the royal Kingdom. He softly caressed her cheek.

" No Yanie. Appa was the devil. Who fell for a angel. "

Ae-yan blinked in confusion.

" Mw is yur and mama's daughter, Den Appa. Yanie mus bi da monster. "

Licking her lips, from where blood was flowing out. Her crazy eyes scanned the crowed again from behind her messy bangs. She was breathing heavily not cause of exhaustion, but due to excitement. Her hands were painted in red. She painted it, the way she liked. In insane way.

Her insane unsettled eyes made eye contact with Park Jaiyong who was freezed in his place. Sweats were forming in his forehead as he took few steps back in fear. His lips trembled along with his hands badly. Ae-yan's sick smile widened time by time, looking at his fearful figure. She titled her head and got up on her legs.

Kim Brothers and Bum who were freezed immediately snapped out and looked towards KY in horror.

" S-stop her! "

KY figure was trembling as she took steps back.

" N-no! Don't stop her from killing them! Stop her from killing EVERYONE FROM KASHI'S FAMILY! "

KY turned around and ran in full speed towards truck. Glancing at the sick girl for the last time, Kim Brothers and Bum followed KY. They made a mad ran towards Truck. KY immediately started the truck as Kim Brothers and Bum got inside. She drove in speed towards the palace.

Meanwhile, Ae-yan slowly walked towards Jaiyong who was taking steps back in fear. Ae-yan entered the hot spring again, eyes still on Jaiyong with a sickening smile. Jaiyong turned around and was about to run when Ae-yan threw the giant knife towards him.

The sharp knife cutted his feet as he fell down screaming in pain. He grabbed his leg and started screaming. Peoples around him, didn't knew what to feel. Happy? Or Fear? Guards were numbed in their place to even help him.

Ae-yan grabbed his other leg and pulled him in hot spring which was now pure red. He screamed loudly feeling hot water coming in contact of hot water. She grabbed the back of his neck and pushed his head under hot water. He struggled hard to push her away but she was strong. He gasped feeling oxygen line cutting from his lungs. There the dead body of Kashi was laying on the underwater. He panicked.

Without taking his head out of water, Ae-yan walked towards the stairs which lead to Statue of God Evil. Jaiyong could see, not clearly but Ae-yan put her feet on Kashi's dead body as she crossed him. Dragging him out of water, Jaiyong finally took a deep breath, his heart was throbbing hard. He grabbed her hands to let himself go but without mercy, she harshly dragged him up.

Upon reaching in front of God Evil statue, she threw his wet and trembling body on the ground. He immediately back off, looked around for a way to escape. She cracked her knuckles a bit before chuckling insanely. Pushing him on ground, she sat on his waist. Her eyes roamed around the feet of statue with a psycho look when suddenly her eyes shined.

Grabbing the pins out of the black doll, placed near the Statue. She turned to Jaiyong again. Shyly yet insanely tucking her hairs behind her ears, she suddenly slammed one pin on his palm. His eyes widened in pain as he screamed loudly in pain. He wriggled hard but she wasn't stopping.

One by one, she slammed the nails and pins on him while he continued screaming and crying in pain. Begging her to stop. After slamming all the pins, she went closer to him, smelling his neck while his face was red like the blood which was flowing out of his injuries.

" Hmm. You smell like you have a lot of them. "

She chuckled crazily.

" Them. My favourite. Bad Blood. "

With it, she digged her hands on his chest. Jaiyong screamed loudly. Ae-yan giggled like a psychopath before taking her hands back. She softly caressed his chest, traced her fingers to his neck. Peoples who were watching them, somewhat felt satisfied to see him in misery. 

" Die! You Beast! Die! "

" It's your karma Jaiyong! IT'S YOUR KARMA!! "

" AE-YAN!! WE ARE WITH YOU!! KILLED HIM!! "

" YOU RAPED SO MANY GIRLS AND KIDS JAIYONG! NOW DIE IN HAND OF A FEMALE! "

" IT'S SATISFYING TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT JAIYONG, LIKE HOW SATISFY YOU LOOKED AFTER RAPING OUR DAUGHTERS!! "

Angry crowd started throwing soils on the hot spring. Tears pour out of everyone's eyes as they recalled all the sins he done. Forcing himself on teen girls, without their will. In front of everyone, ripping her clothes and gang raping her when she disagree to give herself. The pain which was forced to be inside of everyone, came out today.

Jaiyong looked around in horror then looked back at Ae-yan in panic. She was staring at him coldly, like a lioness staring at her prey. That's when it hit him. The words. The warning given by the priest.

" Like a volcano erupting, she will come out like the lava and burn everything. Just because the volcano is silent, doesn't mean everything is finished. It's the silence before the insane storm. Your Majesty, King Ka-shi. Park Jaiyong and Lithan. You all are destined to burn in her hands. "

" The one who carrys insaneness inside her. The one who can only kill you Kashi. Only she can. That girl who loves to paint herself red in blood. Fire coming out of her eyes. That's. That's your end. That's the daughter of King Lang Aris. Queen Lang Ae-yan. "

Jaiyong's eyes widened, understanding the warning which he and Kashi took as a joke. He was about to say something when she digged her hands inside his neck. His eyes widened more as he wriggled hard but he couldn't do anything. Blood scattered around everywhere. As she digged her hands inside his neck, in few seconds, without mercy, she pulled out his voice box. Blood crazily coming out of his neck as he laid there dead. She threw the voice box swa before standing up.

" Bow down to Your New Ruler! "

To be continued ~