Chapter 1

It's too dark, the lights went down. What just happened?

"Sonic? Are you okay? Where are you?"
The small little fox slowly walked over his lab, trying to find his older buddy.

"I guess I am? I can't see anything though." From where the fox is standing, his friend's voice seems distant.

Tails tried to take some experiments on the blue hedgehog, since weird things has been happening lately. And it has to do something with Sonic's power.

Sonic's body seems normal as it was before, but the problem is on the inside. The hedgehog himself started noticing changes in his body.

His body's full of energy, it's hard to fall asleep sometimes. Or, his eyes changes color from his emerald green to light blue. And lastly, when he gets scared, a tiny electric strings appears -mostly on his shoulders- for a second.

One time, the hedgehog got shot by a teaser, and instead of falling down to the ground, nothing happened. It was like he sucked out the electricity from it.

And Sonic doesn't have an Electric type quirk or anything...
When Tails started the experiments and research, he revealed something unexpected.

The reason why the light went off, is that an electric explosion happened. Tails tried to do the taser thing again, but as soon as the teaser made contact with Sonic's body, it exploded.

"Gimme a second, I'll revive the lights." As soon as the fox finished his sentence, the lights turned on, now they're able to see. It's the middle of the night, that's why it's so dark.

"Wait, how did I get here?" In the center of the room, where both of the boys stood a while ago, is a short-circuit device laying on the floor. The explosion was that large, that it threw both of them feets away.

Sonic, who's laying on the ground closer to the huge door, slowly got up, a smile spread across his face.

"Are you okay?" Tails asked again, seemingly worried about his friend.

"Yeah, but hear me out" he walked to the fox and spread his arms," That was neat! Can we do it again?" he jumped in excitement.

The response on this childish offer, was eye roll coming from the young fox. Tails spin his two tails and flew closer to his table in the right corner, further away from the entrance looking like a garage door.

"I'm confused why it happened," the fox took out one of his devices, it's a detector which shows him how big enegy things are holding, "Huh?"

The device shows a number of how much energy things holds, it also makes a beeping sound, the faster it gets, the higher amount of energy.

Sonic tilted his head to the side, "Why are you glaring at it like that? You look like a cacabus. And the real grumpy and pessimistic cacabus is Shadow."

"Look" the beeping sound got so fast, that it hurts their ears. Tails tried to aim it away, and as he noticed the sound slowered, he realized, that Sonic was the reason why the explosion happened.

The hedgehog still has no idea, although the fox is aware of the situation. He sat down, infront of his computer, trying to find an answer.

"Wait, don't tell me I hold that much energy." Sonic's eyes narrowed.

"That'd explain why you struggle with the sudden burst of enegy in your body..." The fox looks at Sonic, a focused look on his face, "I have a theory lf why the explosion happened. It's strange though."

Sonic dashed next to the young fox, and sat on the table where Tails' computer was, "What does it say, buddy?"

"Hey!" The garage door got opened by a red echidna, and a pink hedgehog is standing by his side.