redbear gets angry

Hi guys I know it's been awhile since I wrote. Yeah it's because of my stupid internet. But what happens when redbear sees Bradley with someone else well he gets jealous right. Well as you can guess this is about redbear so he will tell the story. So let's get to the story.

I sit there hanging with white rabbit and tangle. We are in some kind of new pizzeria. In animatronica well that is what Bradley calls this town of animatronics. We are waiting for shadow Freddy to tell us what to do next. When I see this group with Bradley. There is two bears two foxes one chicken and four rabbits. Tangle and white rabbit noticed them too. But who is that rabbit next to Bradley and why is he holding him like he loves him. Shadow Freddy walks in and sees us looking at Bradley and those other animatronics.
Shadow Freddy:" oh that's Bradley New gang the bear next to him is tedbear and the other bear is Frankie Fazbear. The two foxes are Greg and Gary. The chicken is Christopher. Two of the rabbits are Sammy and Tommy. Then the rabbit next to them is Blennie. Oh before I tell the last rabbit name I should tell you that Greg and Gary are twins along with Sammy and Tommy. Greg and Gary are fox twins while Sammy and Tommy are rabbit twins. Now for the last one that is Funtime Bonnie. He really likes Bradley but Bradley seems so distant like he just found some friends he thought he never see again hmm I guess that would be you three won't it."

I got out of my seat and walk over to their table. Along with white rabbit and tangle. We get to the table and Bradley looks surprised to see us there. Especially me and I look at the rabbit next to him. I glare at him and then look at Bradley. Funtime Bonnie glares at me as Bradley looks between us.
Tangle:" Bradley how come you didn't introduce us to your friends."
Bradley:" well one reason is the way redbear looks now and I didn't want you guys to think I replaced you guys."
White rabbit:" Bradley we could never thank you replace us we are happy you have new friends we are just upset you didn't introduce us to them that is all."
Tedbear:" uh Bradley who are these guys and how do they know you."
Bradley:" um those are also friends of mine uh tangle white rabbit and redbear."
When Bradley says my name I noticed him blush. I smile and claim down a little. But I still don't like how this other rabbit is holding him. Then we all hear the door open and look over. Then four other animatronics that look like the rabbit animatronic walk in.
Bradley:" um Funtime Bonnie you need to go with the other funtimes you know they are here looking for you."
Funtime Bonnie leaves still glaring at me. Hmm I wonder what his problem is. But I don't care. We sit down next to Bradley and his friends and have a good time talk and laughing. I noticed Bradley blushing as he looks at me. I am happy he met new friends. I just don't like that rabbit.