Sayuri the Hellhound

Information

Nicknames:

-Gun Gal/Gun Girl
-Gunnin' Hound 

Likes:

-Adventure 
-Alcohol
-Animals 
-Computers/Electronics
-Digital Arts
-Equality/Fairness/Justice
-Going Outside
-Guns
-Gun Safety
-Her Business
-Her Family
-Her Friends
-Hiking
-Honest/Loyal People
-Learning new cultures 
-People's Wellbeing 
-Rock Music
-Soda
-Staying up all night
-Video Games
-Working Out

Dislikes:

-Arrogant People
-Bullies/Rude People 
-Corruption
-Cruelty
-Dirty Jokes (At Times)
-Dishonest People/Liars 
-Intolerance/Prejudice 
-Irresponsible People
-Narcissists
-Negligent gun owners 
-Shallow People
-Show-Offs 
-Wasteful People

Characteristics

Species: Hellhound
Gender: Female
Height: 7'2
Orientation: Straight
Age: Mid-20s
Eye Color: Black W/Red Sclera
Abilities: Supernatural Smell
Status: Alive/Active

Biographical Information

Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 1996 to 2000
Place of Birth: Hell

Professional Status

Occupation: Gun Store Owner 

Relationships

Family:

Unnamed Father
Unnamed Mother

Allies/Friends:

Marcus

Romantic Interests:

Marcus

Enemies:

Veronica 

Other:

Beelzebub (Idol)

Miscellaneous:

Voice Actress: N/A (Does Not Speak)
First Appearance (HB): "Queen Bee"
Latest Appearance (HB): "Queen Bee"
First Appearance (AVCCS): N/A / TBD
Latest Appearance (AVCCS): N/A / TBD

Sayuri is a Hellhound Partygoer who first appeared in the episode "Queen Bee" of Helluva Boss, as a non-speaking background character.

Appearance:

Sayuri is, for the most part, a tall and slender, Anthropomorphic, Female Hellhound, who has a slightly muscular physique. Like most Hellhounds, she is Wolf-Like in appearance and has eyes with red sclera and white irises. Sayuri possesses a rather unique fur pattern, as she primarily sports dark gray and dark red fur, with the addition of her having long, flowing, tri-color hair, with the colors black, dark red, and white, which is often tied in a ponytail. 

She has a long, bushy, bi-colored, dark red and black tail. 

Attire:

In her debut Episode of S01E08 of Helluva Boss, titled "Queen Bee", Sayuri is seen wearing a black cap, a black face mask detailed with sharp teeth, a black, down jacket with a faux white, fur collar, and black shorts.

Personality:

Most of the time, Sayuri comes off as an introvert, preferring to spend her free time at home playing video games, practicing her 3D Artwork skills, and hacking expertise on her computer. 

Sayuri is also the proud owner of a gun shop located in Imp City, within the Pride Ring of Hell. She has been noted to be a tomboy, independent, not afraid to get her hands, or in this case, paws dirty on running her business, along with having a bit of a no-nonsense, resourceful, rough, and tough attitude streak, and not afraid to speak her mind.

Sayuri also shows a down-to-earth, caring, and sympathetic side to anyone who needs to speak their emotions and/or a shoulder to cry on. 

She can also be described as nomadic and aventurous, who likes to (whenever she can), go out and explore the multiple rings of Hell, and has always wanted to exit her home realm and explore the Living World. 

Abilities:

Supernatural Smell - Similar to almost all Hellhounds, Sayuri can detect and identify specific individuals by scent, which appears as a red aura around their bodies. Whenever the area is heavily polluted, it affects Sayuri's accuracy.

Skillset:

Athleticism - Sayuri is a fast runner with boundless stamina, along with boasting tremendous strength and nimble reflexes over the average Hellhound.

Bilingualism - In addition to English, Sayuri is fluent in Japanese.

Hacking - Although she doesn't use this ability for her own personal gain, she uses her hacking prowess against those who have wronged her or her close friends. Sayuri believes knowing how to hack is a handy skill to have. 

Hand-to-Hand Combat - She is well-trained in Martial Arts.

Resourcefulness - She is known to be clever and creative when the situation calls for it. 

Weapon Proficiency - Sayuri, being a gun enthusiast, is mainly proficient in the use and repair of several firearms, most especially Assault Rifles and Machine Guns.

Wide Intellect - Living her whole life in Hell, Sayuri has a vast, comprehensive knowledge regarding the hierarchies and folklaw of Hell, and will give advice and cautions to newcomers or those who aren't advised on how Hell works.

Trivia/Miscellaneous Facts:

- Sayuri's name is of Indian or Japanese origin, and its Indian meaning is "Flower", and the name Sayuri in Japanese means "Small, lily". 

- She is almost NEVER seen without her black hat or face mask. 

- Sayuri is an animal lover, with a fondness towards animals such as dogs.

- She and Veronica are rivals, and the reasoning behind this is unknown, but it may have something to do with their Hell School Years. 

- In the rare chances she is afraid in a situation, she will use her tail as a comfort blanket to soothe her feelings and calm herself down.