𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

School. There it is, the worst time of the year.
Millie couldn't stop calling me the whole evening yesterday, she was super stressed, I had to calm her for hours.
This stupid brush isn't going through my curly hair either, i cut it short but that didn't help much.
I just look like my mother, except i am gonna become better than her.
Sadly i don't remember how my father looks, but I do remember how my.....
... brother looks.
"Kylo..."
I shortly whispered his name under my breath.
The name made my eyes water.
Our parents haven't let us meet or see each other since we were little kids, they parted us and that was the last day i saw him.

*TINK!*

A message?
Another message from the stranger...
They have been messaging me for a week now, but there is no sign of who that is or what they look like.
When i asked them, all they could say is that they couldn't tell me, that gave me shivers.
Millie wanted me to block them, but i am very curious how they found me and who that is, so i kept the number.

*typing*
"Hello, Scarlet! How are you?"

They texted me, should i answer?
Didn't take me a minute and i already responded to them.

*typing*
"Hey! :) I am fine, just getting ready for school. Sorry, i must go, my bus is soon here! Bye!!"

I honestly really should hurry.
Can't miss my first day of school!
Rushing down the stairs, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, just in time for my bus to stop by.
Made it right in time, that was close.

Millie grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer to her.
"Scarlet!! I know that this was super quick but.. there is this cute boy sitting in the front seats and i think i like him!"

Well, that wasn't anything new coming out of her mouth.
I looked at the front to the boy she was pointing and he did look very good.
Definitely Millies type of guy.
The boy noticed us looking and smiled at us.
Who is this guy? I barely have met any guy in this school who wasn't a total jerk, unless he is pretending and then will just mock the world out of you.
Can't let that happen to Millie, that guy is definitely on my watch now.
Didn't take long when we finally arrived at the place i "love" so much.
Stepping inside already gave my body a shiver. There were millions of smells and millions of people, my anxiety could barely take all this pressure.
"I need to get to class, before i pass out in the hallway, i swear."

I ran to my class, kids staring at me like i was the schools weirdo.
Hard being someone with anxiety in a place like this.
Sitting down, of course, there came the trouble.
As i sat the whole class stared me down, holding their laughs in.
Great. I have sat in paint.
"Ha, ha, very funny.. who the hell did this?! Do you know how hard it is to get paint out of these pants??"

There he comes. The schools biggest jerk, MILO.

"Welcome back to School Scarlet! Glad to see you still here, that paint goes good with your pants"

He turned to the class, laughing like a damn horse.
His laugh was the most annoying thing EVER!
There wasn't much that i could fo anyways.
When Milo sat down in his seat, i got a great idea.
I went up to him, sitting right on his lap, leaving paint stains on his pants too, he pushed me right off  and had that ugly pissed expression on his face.
Im sick of him and his bullshit. If he wants to be a jerk, he gets the karma.
"STUPID BITCH! YOU STAINED ME"

I didn't really care anyways, class was about to start in 2 minutes, great timing for this type of problem here.
The teacher came in the class, shutting the doors loudly behind her, leaving the class silent from the sudden noise.
"Hello, welcome class, i am glad to see you all here today. Our first class of this school year is your beloved math. We all adore math, am i right?"

Everyone shrugged hearing the word math, that was the WORST subject ever but the teacher was surprisingly very nice for a MATH class.
The time went so slow i could barely take my eyes off the clock, first class but i am already so exhausted.
"Scarlet! Could you please tell me the answer to this solution? You seemed to be a lot in clouds today, is everything fine?"

I froze, getting the sudden attention and eyes on me from the whole class.
"Sorry miss Miller, i just couldn't sleep well last night. School was stressing me out"

She just smiled at me and continued the class, weird, she is very sweet but weird at the same time.
Thats what made me love her even more, definitely my favourite teacher from now on.

The classes went by after the first lesson like flash.
Finally, the last lesson, then j can go back home and lay in my bed, hoping my mother will not be home today and the next morning.

As i was walking through the hall, i could almost reach the exit, until i got stopped by a taller woman than me.
"Miss Miller? Whats wrong?"

She couldn't keep her eyes off me, not a word came out of her mouth, just a bright smile on her face and a deep contact with me.
I was quite creeped out by her and ended up running pass her out the doors.
My anxiety couldn't take that much pressure.
Half way home, I stopped to catch a breath as I started walking instead of running.
I was right...
She is a total weirdo.

But honestly, what would she want from me and why me??
What is going on lately....

Hello, with chapter 2!
Hope you enjoyed!
Stay tuned for the next chapter!