006: shopping spree

IM TRYING FACE CLAIMS YALL TELL ME IF YOU LIKE ITT.
(It's at the top btw)
This was another idea suggested by my hearttt:

(It's at the top btw)This was another idea suggested by my hearttt:

I hope you like the storyyy😘

Y/n's pov:

Sugarhill, ny

📍Ddots House

"Baeeee can we go to the mall plsss" y/n asks her boyfriend, Darrien. "Ma I'm hungry" ddot says.

"Nigga you always hungry we can get some stuff from the mall. " y/n says. "Ok ma ima get dressed." Ddot says as picks out his clothes and goes into the bathroom.

You get dressed in the bedroom and put this on:

It's pretty basic but 😘

Darriens outfit:

You can't really see the whole thing but yeah😝

We love baby Ashley😍

Fast forward to the mall~

The couple walks into the mall. Ddot grabs y/ns waist as she stares at all the different stores in awe. "Where do you wanna go first-" ddot says as y/n cuts him off. "We're gonna go to Prada, Bape, Gucci, Amiri, Victoria secret, forever 21, bath and body works, and probably a few more." y/n says while Ddot smiles at her. "What?" She says. "You so cute when you talk too much." He says to her. "Stop playing with me" she says. She flicks his forehead. They both laugh and head into the first store.

20 mins later~

"Maaa I'm  hungryyyy" ddot says. Putting his face in y/n's neck.  "Darrien we just got heree I'm still trying to look wait just a few more mins." She says to her Hangry Boyfriend. "Woah watch the gov." He says. Y/n playfully rolls her eyes For the rest of the time they are at the store, He whines. (Typical sassy Ashley🙄)

"Your total will be $1,678.25." The cashier says to the couple.

(Baby Ashley got that breadd😘)

Ddot pays for it and when they get out the store, y/n kisses him on the cheek. "Ty baby." She says to him. "Why didn't you kiss me on the lips" he says playfully. "Bro your so sensitive come here." Y/n says as she kisses him on the lips. "That's better. And I'm not ya bro" He says as y/n mugs him. "Okay ma can we get food now???" Ddot says with puppy eyes. "Ok babe what do you wan-"

ddot cuts her off. "Chick-fil-a." He says without question.

(Insert your chick-fil-a order here pookies😗)

After y'all eat, you go to a lot more stores. Like a lot more (comment what other stores y'all went to:)
I know Ashley's pockets hurting rn but he always does everything for us 😝

When the couple get into the car, ddot checks the receipts and says "ma I just spent 10 bands on you."

Y/n smiles. "Thank you babbyyyy" she says kissing Ddot.
"Not gon lie ma, The best 10 bands I ever spent." He says. "Awww baby Ashleyyy." Y/n says to him laughing while he mugs her. "

So you tryna get it on in the back seat or nah?" He says seriously. "Boy stop playing and drive." Y/n says laughing.
"But maybe we'll see when we get home." Y/n mumbles for Darrien to hear. He smiles and starts to drive fast asllll.

This was kinda short but it was cute tbh...
Hope y'all liked it