CH 22

They left the room together, awkwardly looking at each other for a moment. A servant came to collect the scroll and shuffled it off in a rush. The Dark Lord was sure in a hurry to show that she was now part of his property. The young man in front of him was short and a little scrawny. He had short curly brown hair and a scar going across the top of his nose bridge. He wasn't bad looking, just not what she expected from the offspring of Bellatrix and the Dark Lord.

Mattheo chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I uh, got some stuff to do. Important stuff. I guess I'll see ya later?" He rose an eyebrow, waiting for a response. Olivia nodded, still not sure what to make of her new 'husband'. She watched as he walked down the hallway; the back of his t-shirt read 'fucking slayer'. The son of the most evil wizard in the world was a fan of American thrash metal. That was almost comical.

She returned to her room, slipping off the dress and back into her nightgown. It wasn't the same exact one she had been wearing. This was fresh new one, just in the exact same style and color. It was folded neatly on her bed, along with new underwear and socks. She sat at the end of the bed, staring at the wall as she thought about what just happened. She wished she could just have a normal day. A day where she wasn't thrown into the oddest of circumstances.

Now she was married. To the Dark Lord's son. A son she didn't even know he had until two hours ago. Draco Malfoy had eaten her out in her dreams last night and the man she once loved had his feelings taken away from her. Once loved. Did she really not love Theo anymore? She wasn't sure. She couldn't hate him, but could she still love someone who didn't love her back? If only she could talk to him once more. Really talk. Maybe things would be clearer then.

She sighed, crawling back into bed. What she really needed was some sleep. Sleep that wasn't invaded by a blonde headed psychopath. She had her suspicions about Malfoy but wasn't entirely sure. It gave her some relief knowing he had left to go back to Malfoy manor, but she wished she had a wand so she could lock her door. The thought of someone just walking in unannounced unnerved her. She was about to turn off the lamp that sat on her bedside when her anxieties had come true.

The door opened, Mattheo stepping in before softly closing the door. He wore plaid pajama pants and the same Slayer shirt he had worn earlier. Destroyed converse sneakers were tied to his feet and a large duffle bag was draped around his shoulder. His wand was in his mouth, since he was carrying two large liters of Coke in both hands. "Hey, I brought you a pop." He mumbled through his wand. He walked over and held it out to her.

Olivia's eyes were wide. What the hell was going on? She had been asking herself that a lot lately. She cautiously grabbed the soda from him. "Thanks?" She said, watching as he took his wand out of his mouth and threw the duffle bag on the ground. "My mum told me I have to start sleeping here." He looked around the space. "It's been a while since I've been in this room."

He stood there awkwardly, waiting for her to say something. When she didn't, he sighed. "Sorry, I haven't really had a girlfriend before much less a wife. I'm not really good at these things." He said, fumbling with the cap of the bottle. A realization hit her when he said that. This guy was a dweeb. A pipsqueak. She could kick his ass. There was no reason to fear him. She crossed her arms in front of her, speaking in a serious tone. "Well, I hope you don't expect anything tonight."

His eyes widened as he got the gist of what she was saying. He placed his hands in front of him in a defensive way. "Woah, No that's not was I was implying at all. I was just thinking that since I have to stay here, we could just hang out. I'll even sleep on the floor." He bent down, patting the plush carpet. "See nice and fluffy."

Olivia couldn't help but giggle at this clown. "You don't have to sleep on the floor, but you still have to keep your distance." Mattheo laughed, feeling a little more at ease now. "I gotta warn you I'm a snorer. They tell me I have a deviated septum." He stuck the end of his wand up his nose, digging it around. Olivia laughed again, a big one this time. A belly laugh. It felt good to laugh again.