Capt. Roger Watkins - Introduction

Capt. Roger Watkins 's constant quest for knowledge and professional advancement makes him unique. He has undergone various training courses on understanding intergenerational conflicts in the workplace and medical-legal death scene investigation.

Capt. Roger Watkins's dedication to learning demonstrates his adaptability and preparedness to take on the constantly changing problems of contemporary police.

Capt. Roger Watkins began his career in law enforcement as a Patrol Officer with the Lorain Police Department in 1997 after graduating from Lorain County Community College with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Justice Systems - Police Science.

The achievements Roger Watkins made to the justice system were not ignored. The Lorain Police Commendation Medal and the Lorain Police Good Conduct Award are only two of the honours he has won, and they both speak highly of his character, dedication, and contributions.

Capt. Roger Watkins is a strong leader in the area and an inspiration to aspirants in law enforcement. He is an excellent asset to the Lorain Police Department and an example to his colleagues thanks to his commitment to quality, depth of expertise, and unwavering commitment to the safety and security of his city.