Part 33

Pictures use in the story are taken from Google and Instagram all the credit goes to Google and Instagram

Back to the story
The morning sun streamed through the sheer curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. Sana stirred in her sleep, feeling the gentle caress of a summer breeze on her skin. She smiled, slowly opening her eyes to find herself wrapped in the arms of the person she loved most in the world, Sid.

Sid, still lost in dreams, looked serene in the soft morning light. Sana watched him for a moment, his chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. Last night had been magical, one of those rare perfect evenings that felt like a dream come true.

Sana gently kissed Sid's forehead, waking him with a tender gesture. He opened his eyes, and their gazes met, filled with a shared understanding of the beauty of this moment.

"Good morning," Sid whispered, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

"Good morning," Sana replied, her heart swelling with happiness.

Sana rested her head on Sid's shoulder and sighed contentedly. "last night has been absolutely perfect, Sid."

Sid held her a little tighter. "It really has, Sana. I couldn't have asked for a better night ."

They stayed in their quiet embrace, the world around them seemingly fading into the background. Then, Sid broke the silence, his voice soft and filled with emotion. "Sana, I want you to know how much you mean to me. These moments we share are the most precious in my life."

Sana looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. "You mean everything to me too, Sid. I've never felt so loved and cherished as I do when I'm with you."

Sid brushed a strand of hair away from her face and smiled. "I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about us , and the way you make every ordinary day feel extraordinary. You bring so much joy into my life."

Sana blushed, feeling overwhelmed by his words. "And you, Sid, you have the most incredible way of making me feel like I'm the only person in the world. I love your kindness, your sense of humor, and the way you hold me like I'm the most fragile thing in the world."

Sid leaned in and kissed her softly. "I promise to always be here for you, Sana, to support you, to make you laugh, and to cherish every moment we have together."

Sana smiled against his lips. "And I promise to do the same for you, Sid. We'll create a lifetime of amazing days together."

With that both got ready for the day sana took a leave from the shoot to spend sometime with sid the hole day they explore places had lunch they explore the local markets and then headed towards beach to see sunset

As the evening sun began its descent toward the horizon, Sid and Sana found themselves perched atop a weathered wooden bench at the edge of a beach . The sky above was a canvas painted with hues of orange, pink, and violet, casting a warm, ethereal glow over the landscape.

 The sky above was a canvas painted with hues of orange, pink, and violet, casting a warm, ethereal glow over the landscape