I

★☆★

Felix rushed out of the classroom after his teacher gave him permission to answer the 'really important call.'

"Lee Yongbok," a deep and intimidating voice resonated through the phone speakers.

"Yes, boss?"

"Today, we have really important clients. Stray Kids—"

"STRAY KIDS?!" Felix interrupted, instantly regretting it.

"Yongbok. Yes, Stray Kids have a reservation at our club tonight. Please make sure you give your best performance," his boss said, attempting to encourage his dancer but instead terrifying him to the core.

"Boss, do you realize that my brother works with Stray Kids?" Felix swallowed his saliva, terrified at the thought of his family discovering his line of work.

"Does it matter? You will do your best today to seduce them, or you're fired."

Felix shivered at the sound of his boss's voice. It was menacing. He didn't want to ruin his relationship with the last family member alive by revealing that he worked as an exotic dancer, but at the same time, he couldn't risk getting fired. Yongbok had enough financial problems already.

"Yes, boss. I'll see you tonight."

"Good boy," and with that, his boss hung up. Felix slid to the floor, curling up in a cocoon. Why 'good boy' again? Would Felix need to engage with his boss today too, to avoid getting fired? Why now? Now that he was finally getting on with his life without much trouble, everything had to fall apart again.

His monologue was interrupted by the sound of doors opening and a massive number of students leaving the classrooms. Lectures were over; it was time to get ready for work.

★ ★ ★

Now the blond male stood in front of the black-painted doors with rainbow LEDs flashing everywhere. If his mother knew about him going to this place, she would have killed him, especially knowing he worked there. The good thing was his mother wasn't alive anymore, so she wasn't a problem.

Felix's brother was.

He wondered why a straight man would go with his bros to a gay strip bar, but he couldn't afford to be curious right now. He needed to focus.

He rushed to his changing area to get ready. Felix's idea today was angelic. White eyeshadow and light glitter adorned his eyelids, shining stars scattered on his cheeks, slightly covering his freckles, and even white strands that were barely visible in his long blonde hair. A short skirt paired with lace ends and a white strap-top made Felix look mesmerizing. He was sure he would get attention. The question was, did he want that attention? Did he want to risk his relationship with his family member?

"YONGBOK, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, GO TO THE BAR, CELEBRITIES ARRIVED!" a loud yell came from the back—it was his boss. Felix didn't want to waste any more time and got onto the main pole. Yongbok looked around the premises and among a few regular customers, he spotted the reason why he looked so pretty today.

Five males walked inside and, after exchanging glances, took off their masks and hats. Among them, one male caught Felix's attention. Dark hair fell on his cheeks, half-tied into a ponytail, and the other strands fell freely on his neck. He was taller and seemed so attractive to Felix, making him completely forget about Lee Minho—his brother.

The moment the beautiful man looked at Felix, he started trying harder with his dance. Every move was like an angelic descent to Earth, his outfit making him resemble a divine being. This beautiful sight did not escape the eyes of anyone in the room, and like everyone else, Hyunjin, the tall dark-haired man, liked the view. He enjoyed it the most. But it didn't last long, as the blonde left the stage. Hyunjin couldn't wait any longer and walked up to the barista.

"Hey, can you tell me if that angelic blonde who was dancing just now takes private dances? The cost doesn't matter," he said, leaning against the bar.

"Yongbok caught your attention? You'll need to get in line, sorry," the barista replied, not even looking at who talked to him. The man was too busy cleaning the glasses from wine.

'A line? I could have expected it,' Hyunjin thought.

"Look at me, young man. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, and I would like a private dance with that Yongbok of yours. Please arrange it," he said in a more serious tone.

"Okay, okay, Mr. Hwang. The changing rooms are down the hallway. You might see him there," and with that, Hyunjin hurriedly walked over to the hallway. His friends were in the crowd, drinking and enjoying themselves. He even saw Minho making out with some twink guy. (Guess who?)

He didn't care; he wanted Yongbok.

The barista was wrong. He was alone here; no one else was. Did he tell Hyunjin wrong? If yes, Hyunjin would beat the shit out of him.

"Excuse me? Who are you?"

'Is this a dream? Did I die?' Hyunjin thought as he looked at the freckled angelic figure in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm Hyunjin. I'm just asking, do you give private dances?"

"What?"

★☆★☆★

ʲⁱʰᵃⁿ