part 2🔞🔞🔞

Pond bridal styled carry Phuwin inside the house and put him down at the door.

🔞
They started kissing and closed the door Pond start carrying Phuwin to the couch while kissing. They lips were apart to catch some breath and Phuwin said we should shower first.

So they shower together and start having sex there they kept kissing and Pond carry Phuwin to their bed naked and Pond started from kissing slowly goes down to phu dick .

He kissed the tip of phu dick and shoved them inside his mouth Phuwin can't help it but moans

Pond goes up and down so fast until phuwin burst his sperm on Pond mouth. He swallowed everything .

He pulled Phuwin, and put his 2 fingers inside phuwin ass . Ah ah ah ah pond faster faster I'm coming ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ngh ngh. A few minutes later phuwin just cum all over his body.

Put it in already pond . Okay I will do it as you wish .(pond smirk 😏)

He started to put in his dick and goes up and down while kissing phuwin. He started going faster and Phuwin keep moans just how he likes it.

When they both cum, phuwin pushed pond and kiss his lips. Phuwin hand is palming pond dick .

He suck pond ball. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ngh mhmm phu ahh.

Pond keep moans until he cum .

...

Let's continue tomorrow baby .pond said

They both fell asleep cuddleing each other .

A/N

I hope you guys enjoy my story.