Part 15

I hope y'all enjoy this part...Also vote...
Atleast 300! Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thank you all fot 2K followers....If you guys weren't with me, then it wouldn't have been possible...Thank you all....Love you alll ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Btw suppose you saw a boy twice...And you can't stop thinking about him...You saw him in bus for the first time... and he kept roaming in your mind...Then you saw him again and you guys made a eye-contact...And it seemed different...Just saw him twice...What is it called ??? Love at first sight ???? 😳

Can anyone give me your kidney ?? Actually i want to be rich and attend BTS concert...Their next concert...Did you hear about the massive BTS reunion world tour ?? I guess they're coming to India! I'm a jobless human 🥺😭

Did you hear about the massive BTS reunion world tour ?? I guess they're coming to India! I'm a jobless human 🥺😭

__________________________________________

I'm sorry for everything, my love!

My dear Yn,

                    Life is so unexpected, hmm ?? Today I'm feeling like I'm not at fault only, but I'm the fault here...How could I ? How could I think you cheated on me ?? When you left me for the sake of me & my son ?? When you were literally suffering alone ?? I know I did wrong....I didn't even try to find out about the truth as I wasn't in the state....I was just full of anger and hatred at that time...Our son was fighting to survive in that bed of the hospital just because he wasn't getting the care, warmth and comfort, that a baby needs from his mother....I just couldn't think of anything anymore....I was hurt....I felt betrayed....But I never wished any harm to you...I tried to hate you but always ended up missing you....Funny, right ?? I won't say much more today! Just wanna say that I missed you and always loved you....

               And I'm extremely sorry for my harsh behaviour towards you...I am extremely sorry for not being with you that time....For not being beside you when you were going through all of this...

I'm a failed husband!

            I'm sorry for keeping your son away from you...But it wasn't my intention...He always asked for his mumma but I had no answer to give him...I didn't know where you were and also you never came back to us...

Tae mo, he was only 2 months and he had to stay under the observation of the doctors for 3 months....And believe me it wasn't easy for me to see him in that state...I cried, I cried every night...He also cried every night for whom ? For you!

And that's why I felt more anger building up in my heart...That's why I hide everything about you from him...I even kept your pictures and things away from him....

I'm sorry for that too....

Tae mo needs his Eomma!

And today you proved that you're the best mother...You saved your son....