//Just a few hours//

It was a regular, quiet Friday afternoon. The practice was already over due to the hot weather. Not even Tobio wanted to play volleyball in that heat. Everything was quiet. The young Raven was peacefully sitting in the garden of his parent's House. It's been a while since he's last been there, but now he finally found the time and motivation to visit them. They are currently at work, just like his siblings, so he was all by himself. 

The silence was interrupted by his phone ringing like crazy. Weird. He was sure he put it on silent mode when he went out. He tapped on the black screen with his index finger, which now showed his wallpaper. A picture of Shoyo and him holding hands and looking at the sunset. Sugawara once made it while the two of them were in their own little world. Tobio liked the picture.

The Face ID opened the phone, and he saw that he had over thirty new messages. He rolled his eyes. Nine out of ten times that a sign that something stupid happened to the chaotic duo Nishinoya and Tanaka. The ravenette thought about just ignoring the chat and just enjoying his peace again, but curiosity got overhand of him and he opened the text program.

He was right. His two senpais were the ones who started the conversation by spamming 'Hey' around five times until Shirabu, Shiratorizawa's setter, told them to shut up. They wouldn't be Nishinoya and Tanaka if they didn't react with a dramatic reaction, which made Tsukishima insult them as annoying idiots.

Everything seemed normal, up till the vibe got serious. Noya started to talk about how disappointed he was with Hinata. The youngest was about to interrupt him until he saw something that made his heart feel like it was about to be ripped apart.

He looked at the pictures on the screen in front of him. There were multiple pictures of Shoyo and Kenma-san being close together.

Too close to be just friends.

A bitter laugh escaped his cherry lips. "I knew it" he muttered under his breath.

Yes, he already had the feeling of Hinata not being loyal to him, but he never said anything. Trying desperately to keep his little world together. But now there was no reason to deny it anymore. The waterproof proof was right in front of his eyes.

Hinata and Kenma were trying to defend themselves, but it was too late. Kuroo-san and Tobio already knew the truth. Both of them didn't say much. Just how disappointed they were, yet that they already had the gut feeling that this was the end of both relationships.

More messages started to float in. Many people were telling the two revenettes that they fully supported them and that if they needed someone to talk to, they could always talk to them. They all were just trying to be supportive friends, but both of them ignored them.

Tobio didn't know how he was supposed to feel. On one side, he felt hurt and unlovable. On the other side, he was released. The entire relationship just didn't feel the same anymore. Hinata would rarely spend time with him, and if they did, all he talked about was his hangouts with Kenma.

He was about to put his phone away, but another ringing sound stopped him. His sapphire eyes looked back at the screen where an unusual contact showed up.

Kuroo Tetsuro Nekoma Captain

Why was Kuroo-san calling him? It's not like they were friends or anything. With hesitation, Tobio pressed the green button and waited.

"Kageyama?"

A deep voice came out of the phone. So Kuroo didn't call the wrong person.

"Yes Kuroo-san?"

There were a few seconds of silence.

"How are you?"

The older one finally asked.