I Quit

[Chapa is fed up of being ignored around Danger force and is not getting credit for the things she does]

[Mika, Miles, Bose, Schwoz and Ray are sitting in the man's nest]

[BOSES POV]

(I was sat in the Mans Nest with the rest of the crew well them all but Chapa, she wasn't here and I kinda miss her).

Mika: Bosey are you okay.
Bose: Hu- What oh yeah I'm fine. (Just then I noticed a note on the draws) Hay guys whats this note?
Miles: What you on about bud.
Bose: The note on the draws over there.
Ray: Oh yeah, Note.

(I walk over to the Note and read it in my head before reading it out loud. I started Crying I couldn't believe it).

Mika: Bose are you okay, your crying.
Bose: Chapa, she, she (I just cried harder thinking about it I could believe she felt that way and I didn't notice. I like Chapa she was my best friend but I like her more than that as in Like like wait no I love Chapa and it hurts hearing this)

[Mika grabs the note out of my hand and reads it out loud]

Mika: Dear Danger Force, I quit. Your probably wondering why and well its because I am fed up of you guys ignoring me and not giving me credit for the thing I do. I wish you all the best of luck (mainly because I scare most of the criminals and I take the mose people down but whatever) See ya Dforce. -Chapa.

(At this point I was crying even harder and by the looks of it the others wanted to cry to).

Ray: I can't believe it.
Miles: Chapa quit.
Bose: *wisper* She's right.
Schwoz: What was that?
Bose: She's right, we have been ignoring her, not listening to her ideas and she's not getting enough credit around here.
Miles: Yeah your right.
Ray: We fucked up real bad.
Schwoz: Yep.
Mika: We sure did.

[CHAPA'S POV]

(I am laying in my bed I can't believe I just quit Danger Force. I'm honestly gonna miss them especially Bose. Me and the rest of the crew had good times together but its best if we go our separate ways).

C Mum: Chapa honey are you okay.
Chapa: Yeah I'm fine and what did I say about calling me honey.
C Mum: Sorry honey.
Chapa: What was that.
C Mum: I mean sorry Chapa I'm going to go check on your sister okay.
Chapa: Okay (of course you are because Sage is your perfect child. She's kind, sweet, girly and well just the complete opposite of me. It's clear that Sage is her favourite but I don't even care anymore everyone seems to not listen and ignore me. Just then I hear a knock on my window).

Chapa: Who is it?
??: It's Bose.
Chapa: Come it.
Bose: *climbs through the window* hi.
Chapa: Hay.

[BOSE POV]

(There was an awkward silence between me and Chapa.]

Bose: I'm Sorry we all made you feel that way.
Chapa: It's Okay, you probably did it the least.
Bose: It doesn't mater how much I did it I still did it a few times.
Chapa: If it makes you feel better you and the rest of Danger Force aren't the only people.
Bose: That just makes me feel worse because other people do it to you.
Chapa: I'm okay Bose I'm kinda used to it by now.
Bose: I'm sorry but please come back Danger Force isn't the same without you, Mika can't focus, Miles isn't chill, Ray won't stop freaking out and Schwoz is trying to find you because well they don't know where you live.
Chapa: Okay fine, if I come back you promise that you will pay attention to me and acknowledge my existence.
Bose: I promise.
Chapa: Fine I'll come back.
Bose: Omg I'm so excited I could kiss you.
Chapa: ...
Bose: Oh urmm you know not on the lips (as much is I would like to but I don't want to make her uncomfortable) like on the cheek or your forhe- (befor I could finished I was shut up by Chapa's lips on mine. OMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPING. I kiss back and hold her waist walst she has her hands round my neck. We pull away, this is the best moment I have ever had).

Chapa: Sorry.
Bose: It's okay I kinda liked it...okay screw kinda I really loved it.
Chapa: *laughs*

(Omg she laughed at me)

Chapa: Come on let's go.
Bose: Wait where?
Chapa: The Man's Nest.
Bose: Right.

[RAY'S POV]

(I was in the Man's Nest freaking out telling Schwoz to hurry up and find Chapa just then I see Bose and Chapa walk through the door)

Ray: Bose, CHAPA.
Mika: Wait Chapa?
Chapa: Hay.
Miles: YOUR BACK.. You are back right?
Chapa: Yeah I'm back.
Mika: Yay and I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so-
Chapa: I get Mika.
Mika: I'm not done. So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry girl.
Chapa: It's all good Miks.
Miles: I'm sorry too.
Chapa: It's good I forgive you all.
Ray: Thank god I'm really sorry.
Chapa: OKAY I GET IT YOUR ALL SORRY AND YOU ARE ALL FORGIVEN NOW STOP SAYING SORRY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND.
Mika: Sorry.
Chapa: *staring at Mika*.
Mika: Sorry. Opps sor-
Chapa: Just stop talking.
Mika: 👍🏾.
Chapa: 👍🏻.
Ray: I'm glad to have you back on the team Chapa.

[Hay guys thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I will try to update as quickly as possible 😁].