I pick...

[CHAPA'S POV. The next day 10:50 PM].

(I was led in bed thinking the boys are really annoying me now with this crush thing so I need to work things out. Bose is sweet and loyal but same with Miles ughh I can't pick. Bose or Miles was repeating in my mind for hours. Eventually I chose to spend time with them both and see so I messaged Bose to see if he wanted to hang out).

[Text].

Chapa: Hay Bose u wanna hang out?
Bose: Sure Chapa I will see you at the park in 10 (of that's okay).
Chapa: That's fine see you soon.

(So I got up get ready [this is what she chose:

you can always change it if you like] put on a but of mascara and left to meet Bose)

[BOSE'S POV]

(After Chapa rang saying she wanted to hang out I got ready and out this on:

[Or u can change it] then I left my house and headed towards the park. I was stood in the park waiting for Chapa when I saw her, she looked beautiful I had realy seen her wear something like that. She was gorgeous).

Bose: Urmm H- Hi Chapa.
Chapa: Hi.

(Chapa was just so beautiful her dark brown eyes, dyed red hair, her amazing outfit she was just perfect).

Chapa: Bose, Bose, BOSE!!
Bose: Hu- what sorry its just that your beautiful.
Chapa: *blushes* It's okay and thanks.
Bose: No problem.
Chapa: Let's go.

[Bose and Chapa hang for the next 4 hours then Bose had to go home and she rang Miles].

CHAPA'S POV].

Chapa: *On call* do you wanna come to the park?
Miles: Yeah of course.
Chapa: Great see you soon.

(I hung up the phone and all I could do is wait so I went to the climbing frame [Or whatever there called] and sat on the top bar waiting for Miles).

[MILES' POV].

I started rushing around getting ready and I picked this outfit: [mabie without the hat though idk but u know the drill].

(I teleported to the parks bushes and started looking for Chapa when I saw her on top of the climbing frame. She looks beautiful and it is really rare we get to see Chapa in a skirt but she suits it).

Chapa: Oh hay Miles *jumps down*.
Miles: Oh Hay, hi, aloha, hello, sup.
Chapa: ... okay then.
Miles: You look really pretty.
Chapa: *blushes* Thanks so we hanging out.
Miles: Right yeah let's go.

[It's 7:30 PM Chapa and Miles are at home]

[CHAPA'S POV]

(I was led on my bed deciding weather I should date Bose or Miles. I had fun with them both and there equally as kind. Ughhh why is love so hard. I couldn't sleep all I had on my mind was who I was going to pick but eventually I fell asleep).

[RAY'S POV].

(Me, Schwoz, Miles, Mika and Bose were all in the man's nest waiting for Chapa to come in especially Bose and Miles. Eventually she walks through the door and says:).

Chapa: Okay I have my decision.
Bose: Really.
Chapa: Yeah.
Miles: Oh I hope it's me.
Chapa: First, before I say who you both gotta promise me something.
Miles/Bose: Sure what is it.
Chapa: Okay when I say the name of who I want to be with doesn't mean it wasn't a hard decision and that it doesn't change anything between us and we stay friends. For the person I say I want to be with can't rub it in the others face. You got those rules.
Bose/Miles: Yep.

(Here it comes, where the two fall apart I can feel it)

Chapa: I pick...

[Hi thanks for reading. I hope your enjoying this story so far. I am going to leave it here for the day or we'll a couple hours as it's nearly 2AM where I am. Bye].