| 𝙐𝙣 (1) |

-

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter of Plus Forts Ensemble! I put a lot of effort into it so, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys ...

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter of Plus Forts Ensemble! I put a lot of effort into it so, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!
-

The sun rose over the horizon in the French capital city of Paris. The sunlight beginning to rise over the city was the sign for Parisians to begin their day, and whether it was vendors on the side of the Seine, adults heading off to work, kids playing in the streets, and even students heading off to school. Like you and Marinette for instance. Paris has always had this charm about it that you could never place but has always brought you comfort the moment you and the Dupain-Cheng's moved into what now is a very successful bakery.

One of the best in the entire city. As people made their way through their beloved city, especially in the street you lived in, they all watched and gazed at historic landmarks just a couple of meters away never failed to give them the boost they need to continue on with their day. The Notre Dame Cathedral looming on the river on the Ile de la Cité, the Eiffel Tower far in the distance watching over the entire city, and all other beautiful buildings and places that make that city what it is and what people love it for in the first place.

As people started their day, greeting one another in the streets, your adoptive parents' bakery was already bustling. Tom and Sabine filled the aroma of their store with the sweet smell of fresh pastries. The serene sounds of the Seine water trickling just outside in the banks of the river accompanied their already busy, yet exciting morning. The birds chirping happily on the outside of the bakery welcomed in early customers that your parents greeted with a smile and kind words, usually regulars came at this time of day before heading off to work or to get started with their daily routines.

As their day began as it usually did, inside the Boulangerie Patisserie of Tom and Sabine, the married couple began to put their freshly baked pastries on the display window. This included an assortment of pastries and yummy foods liks croissants, madeleines, macarons, pain au chocolat, éclairs, chouquettes, gallete de rois, millefeuille, and so many more that Tom and Sabine considered their specialties. It's what they were known for. They were just out of the oven, warm, and ready to eat.

As the last of the plates were set down, Tom sighed with a happy smile on his face as he put an arm around his wife's back, earning a gentle smile from Sabine as they both looked at the window and watched as customers already inside tried to decide what to buy. It all seemed okay for now. But, in reality, just upstairs, it was the complete opposite. Having no idea what their two daughters were up to, Tom and Sabine's thoughts were cut off as they spotted Marinette rushing down the stairs trying to get everything together before leaving. Tom and Sabine were confused as to why Marinette was ready so early. It was a bit of time before school started but Marinette had already agreed to meet up with Alya to get some details of her personal blog straightened out. The brunette usually just used it to document her life and become the journalist she's always wanted to be. Mari and you agreed to meet up by the steps of the school later that morning.