Chapter 5

It had been a few days since Blake and I adopted Ember and almost two weeks since I had left my old pack.I don't really think about my old pack much,but I don't miss the beatings one bit that's for sure.

A few days go Blake told me that since he was an alpha and I was marked I would go into heat faster and he didn't tell me this before so I got all piste of at him about it.He said it is a week later and I am not going to have funny with that.

Ember is having a gray time now that she is not the punching bag of Stacy anymore.It has been oddly quiet to and Stacy haven't been around much either she would go in the woods and retire with a male sent on her that seems Familiar.

Plus it turns out the a alpha of a rouge pack had it out for Blake because Blake's father killed his parents so yea.
Blake is away at a meeting right now and I feel this dreaded felling when he is not around.

"Mom"Ember shouts
"Yea"
My small conversation with my daughter was quickly interrupted by low growls coming from outside.

I grabbed ember and told her to hide in our closet and don't come out till I said so and rushed down the stairs.The rouge Alpha stood their eyes blazing and looking at Blake.

"Alpha Parker you must remember me"
"What do u want Sebastian"
"My name is alpha stone and you will respect me, now I came here for a reason handover your packs land and or well you know be killed.as you know alpha Parker its be Killed or kill"

"I'll never give up my packs land and we won't stand without a fight,pity then I will return someday and I will take what my father should have taken instead of died beneath coward"

"My father was now coward Sebastian"Blake snarled I could feel his wolf Blaze rise up from within.
"Blake calm down please listen to me"
I could since that my wolf Layna was trying to calm Blaze down.

Soon Blake eyes went back to normal,but Sebastian had left.
"Blake what are we going to do"
"I want everyone above the age 16 and who can fight stay here the rest of you go back inside the house for now"

Quickly following their pack leaders orders they pack split some went inside some stayed outside.
"Angle it looks like you will start your training today"
"Alright let's have everyone do 5 laps around the territory now!"

The fist 3 were easy but as soon as I was on my fourth lap my muscles screamed in protest,i felt like my heart would just burst out of my chest,but I stayed behinds my mate the whole damn time.

Finishing the 5 laps everyone had sweat down their face.
"Now everyone get a partner girls with girls and guys with guys."

A few hours later
I had learned so much and in a short time I have beaten the beta and my mate at a duel.Grabbing my water bottle Blake bought me I took a sip and put it back down when this burning sensation started.

"Blake what is going on I hurts"i whimpered
"It's you heat come on let's get you inside"Carrying. Me bridal style he aced me in our room and locked the door.