Welcome to School!

{THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU OFF THIS LONG😭😭😭}

It was almost time for school to be back in session, and you wanted to be ready so you decide to make a list of everything you need. It says bag, lunch pal {IDK how to spell it😭}, pens, pencils, water bottle, highlighters, color pencils, pencil bag, headphones, and charger. Then, you heard a knock at the door, it's pattern was the one Wally always uses and his soft taps on the door give him away, so you open it.

Y: "Hey Walls!"

W: "Hi Neighbor! What are you doing?"

Y: "Getting ready for school to start again."

W: "Oh... well, can I shop with you?"

Y: "Sure!"

Wally jumped in excitement before dragging you to Howdy's shop, smiling.

H: "Hey Wally, (Y/n)!"

Y: "Hi!"

You say before getting dragged by Wally to the backpack/bookbag isle. All of the backpacks/bookbags were great, but Wally was insisting that you had to have the apple themed one, which you politely said no and walked to the binder isle to see if there were any that caught your attention. Every binder was in a order of smallest to largest.

There were apple themed binders so you decide to get the biggest apple themed binder you could find. The binder was decent size, 10 inch by 5 inch by 3 inch. You walked back to the isle Wally was in.

Y: "Wally, lets... go?"

Wally has managed to disappear, but then you notice that the apple themed bookbag/backpack started moving, like someone was in it. You laugh to yourself as Wally start yelling for help out of the bag.

W: "Neighbor! Neighbor, help!"

You burst out laughing, falling to the floor. After a few minutes, you recover and help Wally out.

W: "Not funny."

Y: "I thought is was hilarious."

You buy the binder and leave, Wally still pouting.

{THE END, sorry for taking so long.}