A not so normal work night.

i woke up and poured myself some coffee. Oh how i hate waking up. i checked twitter and saw a headline: "Oscar Piastri going to Mclaren F1" I was shocked. Why didn't he tell me?! i instantly called Oscar. 'hey Jade whats up?' he asks happily. 'Oscar Piastri going into F1?!' i say 'why didn't you tell me this? You know how big of a fan i am!' 'Im sorry jade'he said calmly 'Zak told my strictly to not tell anyone!' but trust me you were going to be the first to hear but i slept in'he said embarrased. 'Aaaaa no fucking way Oscar! you did it!'i say screaming from happiness. 'we have to celebrate!' 'im sorry Jade, i have to some sim work today. But saterday would be nice! 'saterday it is'i say with joy. 'i have to go now but it was nice talking to you' Oscar said giggeling. i put my phone down , drink my coffee and decide that i am going to binge watch gilmore girls. i still have a long time till i have to work because my shift starts at 9 pm.

8pm:

Shit, i think. i have to get ready for work. I quickly put on some denim jeans and put on my work shirt that i had cut to short because it was to long. Why doesn't my boss let me get a new shirt?

on the way to work it already starts go get dark which i love by the way because it gives me a warm feeling. When i get in the bar i immediatly see the christmas lights still hanging on the walls. i already know that my boss René just was to lazy to take it down. Which i can't blaime him, it looks cozy. I work for about 2 hours and its just the usual way. Some middle aged men sit down at the bar, then they order beer and watch football. but then, i see a tall brunette with gorguess curls walk in. No fucking way, Thats Oscars new teammate, Lando Norris! What the fuck. and why didn't Oscar tell me that he is so cute! Okay just stay calm, I think by myself. He's just a regular customer! i try to get back to work but my eyes just keep shifting to him. thats when we locked eyes. Shit what do i do? i quickly look away. My heart is beating really fast. hes so hot. i quickly look at him again but he was already staring at me, and just when i wanted to look away, He winked at me OMG. What do i do?! i give him a smile back and thats when i hear a really loud voice 'hey! are you going to give me my beer or what!' a drunk man shouts at me. I quickly give him his beer and apologize which he just ignores. I look over at Lando again and his eyes are full with rage, he knods at me asking if he should confront the man. I mouth back at him 'its fine, thank you!' he gives me a smile and stands up. Oh no what is he doing? i panick as i see him walking up to me.

sorry for the short chapter!

what do we think of the story?

what is Lando going to do?