Anger

Authors note
Violence warning!
guns, drugs, mentions of sexual content!
this is my first piece of writing I've done hope u enjoy 
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Rafe has always been a angry person ever since he was young and especially after his mum died she was his light in his small world but it all came crashing down when she was gone. It made him so angry, "how could someone just die like that" he always recited in his head like a poem that he never dared to say out loud. It made him scrape away at his father trying to get the love he urged for, desired so much. Although this craving hadn't been payed attention he knew why; he knew his father. He knew he loved his sister more and he envied her for this he hated her, jealous of the attention, the love, even the gentle taps on the head. But now he was stronger, a man, or whatever the media portrays as a man. He thought it would make his father love him more but everyone breaks after trying so hard.

Barry always knew rafe needed help, he was a addict, alcoholic, a sex activist and always needed validation. It was the whole reason he would let woman grind against his warm skin, let their penetrating eyes wonder over his body let them feel him. He needed the validation of sex, as a woman would get it off on his dick. But barry would break the oh so fragile representation of manhood, so easily it was painful. Rafe hated how easily he would lean into his touch as he would sob painful tears into Barry's lose clothes gripping onto him. Rafe always was concerned that Barry was judging him, thinking he was weak, useless, couldn't do anything alone. He wouldn't ever voice that so instead he tried to be tuff, aggressive a useless attempt to make himself look strong. Barry's hurt face after he cussed him out or shouted at him how he hates him. He thrived at his affected face boosting his ego knowing he cares so dearly and strongly on Rafe Cameron's opinion.

Although, barry cared he would place a gentle hand on Rafe's shoulder bruising his delicate ego once again, as Barry smiled at him forcing a fake laugh before walking by Rafe to get a beer for them both. It was learned to ignore rafe's desperate cry's for help as they always ended in both parties getting hurt...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
TIME SKIP TO PRESENT:

Barry was sitting on his porch with one of the rich old men who buy coke from him as a bag of coke lay on the small wooden coffee table occasionally putting some on the edge on of his card before snorting the white powder and downing some beer. He wasn't drunk or high yet, he had been busy all day. Thinking about how to to get more money out this random kook sitting opposite him before getting knocked out of thought from the sound off a certain black Range Rover pulling into the drive. Rafe got out stumbling forward a bit while closing the door before quickly making his way over to Barry.
"Whats sup country cluuhbb" Barry recited.
Rafe swiftly walked by him ignoring him completely as Barry shrugged trying not to let it bother him before he stood up giving the guy his coke implying for him to leave. After exchanging some usual small talk while they walked over to the man's motorbike before the kook was left going on his way. Barry quickly made his way inside. It's normal for rafe to have a attitude don't get me wrong and be rude at times but he looked almost frightened.
"What's going on rafey" he said as gently as he could glancing at rafes shaky hands before turning his head back up to make eye contact.
"Can I stay here tonight?" He muttered unsure. This was weird, rafe worried or at least showing it.
"Yeah course bro, why something up," staring at Rafe trying to keep his worry locked inside. The taller male nodded slowly as the dreaded tears welled through his eyes, barry went to lean a comforting hand down as it got slapped away, body shaking, blurry vision looking down avoiding Barry's dominant gaze.
"Let's go somewhere with less windows-?" He stated as casually as possible while standing up before catching Rafe's fist as he failed a punch. Barry ignored this and continued,
"come on, your okay baby boy your going to be okay," he soothed pulling him to his bedroom.
Rafe was the only one allowed in his bedroom he often slept there after he got worked up or something more. He dropped onto Barry's springy bed digging his sharp nails into the soft blanket knuckles turning white.
"Are you okay baby?"
"Stop calling me that" he said as sharply and he could make out under the muffled tears, "I'm strong not weak! Ur treating me like a damn woman." He stated with more dreaded tears flowing down your pink tinted cheeks. Barry sat next to him careful not to touch the boy sprawled out on the small bed. "Do you wanna talk about it?" "No." He replied before he could speak again. "Ok," he whispered lying back into the bed on Rafe's left arm. They stayed like that for a while in comfortable silence Barry wouldn't dare to break. Rafe though wanted Barry to talk he needed to hear his voice weather it was comforting or not,
"Barry"
"Yeah, rafe,"
"Please." He paused for a minute. Why did I say please wtf is wrong with me
"Fuck me" he attempted to sound casual about,
"What" Barry hesitated at the absurd question.
"Just do something to me," as if that was a description.
"What like a handy" Barry said glancing at Rafe's red but honest face his soft features scrunched at the thought.
"I don't care," like that was a great way to get Barry in the mood.

Barry rolled over following his orders, hovering over rafe taking off his shirt, gently pressing on his soft stomach with his rough hands making rafe suck in a strong breath, starting kissing and sucking the weak skin on his neck. Rafe's hands gripping into the blanket, moving his head to the side to give him room without second thought.
"You wanna try something new?"
"Like,"
Barry flipped them over so rafe was on top of barry, before glancing down confused. Before Barry slipped off Rafe's boxers, leaving him naked sitting on Barry getting a little worked up.
"Sit on my face"
"Huh, no that's-" rafe stated before being cut off by working hands clutching around his half hard cock and one hand on his hips.
"Mmm" his eyes shot open as he moaned, glaring at the darker haired male.
"Just do what I say,"
Rafe hesitated before moving up trying to avoid eye contact, cheeks hot as he hovered over Barry's neck.
"Sit"
"Nah, bro it's embarrassing." He said trying to hide his shaky voice.
Barry grabbed his hips rough enough to bruise dragging him down to sit on his face. Rafe's face a deep shade as he whimped feeling a warm wet tongue diving deep into his tight muscle. Arching his back to try feel more trying to grab onto something to try keep himself sane. bouncing slightly, feeling his tongue hitting every angle inside of him. Moaning groaning loudly, trying to sound manly, trying to hold a image. Why did he try, he didn't really know either. But barry wanted to hear him whimper again.

Barry pulled him down once again finding his sweet spot, his prostate. Rafe whimpered loudly, he was always vocal when he was with Barry and Barry loved it there was something about Rafe's deep raspy voice moaning after giving up on the manly groans.

Pre-cum dripped of Rafe's tip, as his legs trembled non stop trying not to put all his weight on Barry. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his weight just felt as if he would squash him. The more Rafe's legs shook and the weak moans flying out his mouth the more pressure he let himself down onto Barry's face. As Barry worked on repeatedly hit his prostate before wrapping his hand around his dick pumping. Pushing rafe over edge.

He came, hard, strong, everywhere. Falling back onto Barry shaking after his organism. Barry sat up rubbing his back with one hand the other reaching for a clothe to wipe him off.
"That good baby boy?"
"Ye" ignoring the slight insult of being called baby.
"Relax now, ok your safe." Barry said comforting his lover who was lying back onto his legs.
Tears dried onto his face, skin sticky with sweat. Being lifted up taken into the bathroom closing his eyes letting Barry look after him do as his wishes. Placing him in the tub turning on the warm water letting it saturate his skin. Barry left to strip the sheets. Rafe was content with Barry looking after him.
He was a angry person but he was safe with Barry.

                              ——————————————————————————————————————————————
this is the end of this chapter hope this was good for everyone !
also would you rather 1 shots or a series which only sort of follows the seasons.
This was fun but I have been worried about posting this hope everyone enjoys and tell me if you want more smuts or what you would rather (:

1580 words