Bonus Ch.1 The wake up prank

>At 12 am of the night at the Bbs household<

"Zzz...zzz...zzz" Wildcat was sleeping in his bed when Vanoss slowly enter his room and went up beside of him.

Vanoss took out an air horn as he cautiously pount it directly at Wildcat's face. Vanoss wipe his forehead to remove the sweat he got and carefully put his finger the trigger.

And then...he honk the air horn right at Wildcat making him startled and woke up.

"Ahhh! What the f-" Wildcat was interrupted when Vanoss splash him with water from the bucket. "Hey hey hey I'm already awake-" he was interrupted again when Vanoss sprayed him with silly strings.

"..." Wildcat gave Vanoss an annoyed deadpan look on his face. "...are you done with all the cliche way to wake someone up-hrmp!"

"How's the shirt taste bitch!" Vanoss smile devilish as he load up another shirt while Wildcat cough out the shirt in his mouth.

>At Basically's bedroom<

Basically was sleeping in his...bunk bed he has for some reason when Vanoss and Wildcat enter the room quietly. They look each other with smirks on their faces.

"You ready Evan?" Wildcat ask Vanoss who gave him thumps up.

"On "Go" that's we're starting."

"Oh yeah."

"Ok in 3...2...1..." Wildcat and Vanoss took out a chainsaw and then...

"GOOOOOOOOO!!!" They started rave up the chainsaw. The noise woke up Basically and saw what they're doing and he understandably screamed in fear.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"WAAAAAKEEEE UUUUUP!!!" Vanoss shouted in top of his lungs as he and Wildcat started destroying everything in their friend's room.

"No! Jesus christ! Stop!" Basically was doing his best to avoid the chainsaw coming at bed.

"Get his lamp!"

"No stop!"

"Fuck this shelf!"

"The fuck are you guys doing!?"

"We're cutting your shit and waking your ass up!" Basically narrowly dodge the chainsaw that was about to cut his legs when Vanoss cut thr support bean making the top bunk fell.

But Basically managed to hold it up when he notice one of the chainsaws went through the bottom bunk and was coming towards his eggs.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

>At Cartoonz's bedroom<

Cartoonz was sleeping in his bed when he suddenly smell something like smoke. He slowly wake up and sniff the smell...only to see his room was on fire.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Vanoss, Wildcat and Basically were outside of his room when they heard him scream. Cartoonz burst out of his room and grabbed the fire extinguisher nearby of his door and sprayed at his room extinguishing the fire.

Cartoonz breathes heavily before looking at the trio who were laughing their ass off.

"...🖕🖕"

>At Delirious' bedroom<

Delirious was sleeping in his bed with his teddy bear and his mask on when Cartoonz, Wildcat, Basically and Vanoss slowly enter the room while carrying Fourzero's sleepy pet bear. They look each other and nodded as Vanoss pulls out a spray can

Honey Body Spray.
If you want to smell like honey.
Warning: The company is not responsible for any bears attacking you.