If Looks Could Kill, Yours Made Love to Me

Reiju attempted to pry an eye open but instantly regretted the action. The world was spinning around her at a dizzying rate and had she not already been lying down, she would have surely fallen. Her stomach turned violently as she tried to make sense of her surroundings.

How much did she drink last night?

She blindly reached out to what she hoped would be her suite's nightstand with a pitcher of water to soothe the cotton-like dryness in her mouth. Instead of her nightstand, her hand landed on a solid and fleshy wall. She slapped the wall lightly, noticing that parts of the smooth flesh had some rough ruggedness that tickled the pads of her fingertips. Interesting...

Despite the nausea that threatened to have her heaving the contents of her stomach into the bin, Reiju opened her eyes.

A light bronze chest came into her line of vision. It was a magnificent chest, muscular, powerful, with a big scar right in the middle and covered in love bites. She watched for a moment as the torso inhaled and exhaled lightly, the mid morning light casting a mesmerizing spell on the flesh in front of her.

Reiju noticed that not only was her head spinning from whatever drinks she had consumed the night before but the rest of her body was extremely sore. Her inner thighs are covered in small bruises and her body is covered with a fair amount of love bites of its own.

She definitely had sex with whomever she was snuggling against.

As the thought crossed her mind she sprang up from the bed a tad bit too quickly. Her hands steadied her weight on the area of the mattress that had not been occupied by her bed companion.

The room of her hotel came into view slowly, the contents slowing to an individual halt in an excruciating manner that exacerbated the thunder in her head.

First the wall, then the horrid hotel art, followed by the door, the bedpost, dresser, a straw hat and then Luffy?....

Reiju did a double take as she took in the image of the young naked pirate captain in her bed. Only a thin sheet covered his crotch but it did not leave much to the imagination. Even flaccid, it was an intimidating size. Which does explain the soreness she had in between her legs.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

She looked down and realized that she too was as naked as the day she was born.Their clothes and various items that she had no clue how they managed to make their way into her room were strewn about the floor in a way that had she been sober would not have been allowed.

A knock at the door jolted her from the thoughts running wildly through her head. She quickly grabbed a robe from the wardrobe and covered Luffy's sleeping frame under the disheveled sheets, away from any prying eyes.

"Princess? I have the honeymoon breakfast feast complimentary for all newlyweds... Shall I come at another time?" A voice called out just as she was about to open the door.

Newlyweds??

"What did you say? Newlyweds?" Reiju snapped as she briskly opened the door.

"Umm... yes, Princess. You and the straw hat wearing pirate requested that the honeymoon breakfast feast be delivered by nine in the morning. I can come back at another time if it's inconvenient for our VIP guests. The owner of the hotel also sends his well wishes on your nuptials...." the maid said timidly, inching away from Reiju. A large cart laden with food stood in the open doorway.

She grabbed onto the poor girl's arm, "Wait, did you mean that the captain of the straw hat pirates and I are the newlyweds?"

"I-I apologize Princess... I don't know what you mean by the question. I was just told to deliver the meal and greetings..."