Getting Everyone

Natasha was in Russian with Melina, Alexei and Yelena after the Red Room had fallen, when the four got transported to a theater. "Huh I think I landed on something soft" mused Natasha "Get off my face" the blonde Russian muttered, Natasha chuckled and clambered off the girl she once called her sister coming face to face with the Avengers, she glared at the whole group except Clint.

"where are we?" asked Melina.

"I brought you here" said a voice, Natasha and Clint turned seeing the silhouette of a female. 

"Who are you?" Yelena asked.

The woman stepped out and the Avengers gasped it was the adult version of Venna Barton, Yelena, Melina and Alexei looked shocked. Natasha and Clint froze, their daughter Venna had a warm smile and bright blue eyes, just like her father. This version of Venna had dull blue eyes and her warm smile is forced.

"You can't be..." Tony began before trailing off.

"I am indeed Venna Barton, only a different version, I'm from 2023, far in the future and I figured Imma go back in time and make my parents, friends and "family" to watch my mother's life how does that sound?" asked Venna coldly.

"How'd you bring us here?" Wanda asked the question that had been playing on everyone's mind. "In my time my mothers dead, it awakened powers that had been buried a long time ago." said Venna shrugging. "Woah backtrack Ven, Nat's dead?" Clint asked. Venna nodded. "That's another reason I brought you all here" said Venna.

Venna forced everyone into seats and a screen lit up. "Oh if you want a drink or food just think of what you want and it'll appear" said Venna sitting herself down.