02

Emma blocked me as I was walking out "what did he want with you" she asked "I don't think you need to know that Emma". "Whatever it doesn't matter because I'm his one and only dancer" I rolled my eyes. "Well that's going to go good for you because I said no to his offer" she looked at me in disbelief "you said no" "yes" I said then walked away.

✿✿✿

Opening the door to my apartment I was met with the lovely shouting of my roommate/best friend Max.

Max was a gamer and stayed home most of the day on his games. He has the most perfect smooth light skin a perfect jaw line and curly dark brown hair. He's a really affectionate person but I don't really have a problem with it.

I walk over to his gaming area "hey Max" he looks up to me with a smile "hey Iris, come sit" he patted his lap. I sat on his lap and waited for him to talk "how was work?" he asks me this every time I come home and it's now a routine and I've come to looking forward to it every evening.

"It was good until this hot man asked me to be his personal dancer but I don't know what to do" I tell him "how much is he paying you?" "ten times what I get now".  "Iris that would help you alot with your college fee what did you say to him" "i know and all but I just don't really want to be a personal dancer for anyone that's not what I was thinking about when I got this job" I tell him a little frustrated by the topic. "Oh well I think you should just consider it" he tells me and kisses my forehead.

✿✿✿

I lay in bed thinking what to do about this situation. I finally decided that I am going to take the job but have some rules. I get out of bed and walk in to my bathroom room I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower.

I close my eyes and tilted my head back making the water wash the soap of my body.

Turning off the water I walked out and rapped the white towel around my body. I look in the mirror and smile. Taking up my black toothbrush I brushed my teeth, after finishing that I did my skin care and went out the bathroom.

Opening the closest door I take a look at my options and settled on my white short spaghetti sleeve dress. I admired it for a second then put it on, I then got my pink hand bag and white slippers. I decided on  let my hair down in a afro today.