Chapter 3 -my methods are a bit messy-

Panda devil~Chapter 3~<present>

Panda devil
~Chapter 3~
<present>

You woke up in a dumpster, the same time you did so did the blond boy. You looked at him noticing the the string on his chest.

He looked at you noticing your face. You had a sort of mask over your face, your hair was pure white and you just in general looked a little like a panda...
Example at top: hair is longer though.

"I wanna kick ass" You smirk as you jump out of the bin walking over to the devil. Its eyes widen.
"D-devil?" It stuttered
"I dunno'!!!" You laughed as you ran through the zombies, tearing their body's to shreds, the blond boy doing the same but only with chainsaws that were attached to his hands and head.

"For you, mother fucker!!!" You screamed as you ran up the bone of its spine, biting into it. The blond slashed the neck, face, and right shoulder off as it slid off the body.

"Die!!!!!" Denji screamed as he finished the Devil off, it was screaming about how much it hated us and how it would show us no mercy in its next life.

You two stood beside eachother, panting.
"You got any blood to spare?" You asked panting heavily, "No. Why?" He asked back.
"Uhhh...." You put your head up in thought. You looked at the dead zombies before you.

"It just seems appetizing" You laugh as you get down on your knees, grabbing a random arm and sucking, swallowing the blood that came with it.
"Eh. It doesn't taste so good" you murmur as you continue sucking on the arm. The blonde looking at you in disgust

"Want some? It'll heal you" you hold out the arm.
"What-" he was cut off. "Oh. It seems that you two handled the devils" A woman with pink hair said.

"Mhm" you hummed still sucking on the arm,
"And you appear to be devils" she added, you just hummed again, the boy beside you was about to pass out.

"Hmm. How bout my pets? You be my pets and you live" She suggested. You rushed over to the girl as you poked her cheek.

"Do I get to fight? Do I get to wear anything? Can I get free food!!!??" You bombarded her with questions.

"Yes. You have to wear the uniform. And you get food." The woman smiled. Clearly fake.
"Can I wear mommy own stuff?" You asked, calming down as the woman let out a heavy, fake, chuckle

"Fine." She said as you pumped your fists in the air cheering for how fun this'll be.
"How bout you?" The woman asked tilting her head to the side a bit, looking at the blond boy

"You shall be my dogs. My very own pets." She reminded, "Call me Ms.Makima" the woman said
"I will be your pet" the blond says.

"What's your names?" Makima asked
"Call me Panda!" You chuckled.
"I asked for you names" she warned, glaring at the girl. "I'm Y/n" you stood up straight with a salute,
"I'm Denji" the blonde introduced.

"You shall be my dogs" Makima stated as she caught Denji who passed out.
You knelt down handing the woman an arm which she denied making you tilt your head to the side in confusion.

——
Time skip

You leant against the car door, Denjis feet were in your lap as his head was in Makimas lap.

"H-huh?" The boy blushed as he looked up, makimas breasts in his vision, "We are making our way to a food shop at my dogs request" She stated as Denji looked up at you.

A little after she said that, the car stopped in front of some sort of food shop.

Makima stepped out, you and Denji following shortly behind. "What do you guys want?" She asked turning to us with a smile. "Ramen!!!!" You yelled punching the air.
"Tempura please, Miss Makima" Denji said blushing.

"Okay" she said, "Go sit" she said looking over at a table, you complied and sat criss cross apple sauce, Denji sat beside you thinking of how Makima is a goddess.

You tapped the table waiting for your food. Miss Makima brought it to the table placing food in front of you. You turned to Denji and then back at your food. You smirked, pulling his arm up to your mouth.

You bit him as his arm started to bleed slightly until he yanked his arm away. "Hey!! Ask next time!" He yelled at you, gripping his arm

You smirked down at your food, it had just the right amount of blood. "Yum!" You licked your lips as you started eating your food.

"So. How long have you two been devils" Makima asked leaning on her arm. "Hmm?" You thought for a second
"I don't know" you replied rubbing your chin
"I think sometime today?" You said with a mouth full of food.

"I don't know either, just woke up in a dumpster, weird thingy on my chest that has chainsaws when pulled, and potchita gone" Denji explained
"Oh yes!!! That's what happened but instead of potchita, Bepo was gone!" You agreed

"Ok" Makima replied "Something's in your chest?" Asked Denji with a blush

You unbuttoned the shirt you wore slightly as you showed them the scar right between your breasts.
"I got a string" Denji said showing his

——

You ate and went to an office where there was another man. You were able to get into your new clothes, it was a panda onesie with buttons going to the top and a low crotch.

"Hello, Aki." She greeted the man with a pony tail.
"Hello, Miss Makima". "This is Denji. And this is Y/n" she pointed at you two.

"How come I didn't get a onesie!" Denji and you argued back and forth.
"They will be your new squad mates" she said as you and Denji nodded your heads, Akis eyes widen.

"Wait no- I've already got enough weirdos! I don't need 2 more!" He said raising his voice slightly
"Hey! I'm not weird!" Denji yelled at the man
"I am" You snorted as you plopped down onto the floor siting criss cross apple sauce with your arms crossed over your chest.

"You will be going on your first mission" Makima said as your eyes became sparkles.
"Fighting!" You pumped your fists in the air.
"Yes. Fighting" she said

——

The 3 of you stood in front of a bedroom door.
"A devil that has taken over a human body? Isn't that me and Panda?" Denji asked

"No, you'll recognize their face" He said as you walked into the room. When you walked in you saw a spider headed man feeding on a woman.

"Do your witchy ba-dap Thingy" You cheered Denji on. He pulled out an axe and decapitated the devil

"That was bad ass" you high five him
"Why didn't you use your chainsaws?" Aki asked turning to you "and why didn't you help?"

"My methods are messy" you and Denji said in sync
"And I wanted to make it painless" Denji added on