!!!

hi!

pool
—————————-

Taehyung never really thought about when he started playing pool but it probably started at one of his dads rich snobby parties.

His father would literally just throw money around as if it grew right back in his backyard. His dad was filthy rich and this clearly had a lot of advantages.

One thing he hated about his dad's filthiness was his snobby friends and their children. Oh God how he hated Mr. Jeon and his older son Jeongukk.

Mr. Jeon could be sweet and all but Taehyung always had a weird feeling about him, as if something was up but he thought he shouldn't really care.

Jeongukk on the other hand was just so... irritating.

He always has this smirk on his face and was soooo cocky. I mean Taehyung wouldn't blame him, the man is a walking model but he should tone down his cockiness but no.

Jeongukk and Taehyung met when Taehyungs father decided to do some kinda deal with Mr. Jeon.

The two fathers became slightly closer and closer over the years and that forced the two sons to always see each other.

It's not like Taehyung could just talk shit straight to Jeongukks face because the dude was literally 5 years older than him?!

And his father always told him to respect his elders, but why should he respect them when they don't have respect for him?

————-

Taehyungs POV

Ugh another one of dads parties, does this man not get tired or something? Taehyung groaned as he pulled out a casual outfit, he didn't care if it was a party he's been to plenty to know there's no need to dress up.

Taehyung heard his dad calling him saying that guest were here and he should greet them, They could greet my ass for all I care, He rolled his eyes.

——————-

Taehyung walked down the spiral staircase and saw that there were way too many people here this early, Bro what the heck normally people are never on time, he shrugged and walked towards his dad.

"Taehyung!" Mr. Kim grinned as he pulled his son by his shoulders, to which Taehyung smiled back softly.

Taehyungs dad was a really nice man, he was really sweet and got Taehyung whatever he wanted but he didn't care about those, all he cared for was his fathers love and that's what mattered to him the most.

Taehyung was busy admiring his dad that he didn't notice Mr. Jeon and Jeongukk had arrived and were walking towards them.

"Hyunki! Took you long enough to arrive" Mr. Kim detached himself from Taehyung and shook hands with his friend.

Taehyung looked over to Jeongukk to see he was already staring at him, he was about to look away when Jeongukk abruptly asked,

"Wanna play pool? I bet I could beat your ass" Taehyung chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Why not and you aren't going to win Jeon" Jeongukk grinned as he headed to the pool table downstairs.

———-

Taehyung had around 7 pool tables, why so many? He doesn't even know himself. They were all separated and the pool area was kinda empty, which is weird because dang this area is normally so crowded.

"Alright Kim, let's play."