From the Ashes: A Reincarnated Pokémon Story

(Not gonna lie, I thought of this in the shower, hope you enjoy this, and the cover will be changed and some stuff with be changed.)

You open your eyes, taking in your
surroundings. You're lying in a nest of leaves and twigs in the middle of the forest. You hear the sounds of the forest surrounding you - the chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves, and the occasional howl of a distant wolf. You feel a sense of calmness in this peaceful setting, despite the fact that you're all alone.

As you sit up, you realize that you have no memory of who you are or how you got here. You don't remember anything from your past life - not your name, your family, or your friends. All you know is that you're now a Eevee, with a mind that seems to belong to someone much older than a mere baby.

You stand up, shaking off the remaining leaves and twigs from your fur. You take in your surroundings - the bustling forest, filled with the sounds of Pokémon scurrying around and foraging for food. You're filled with a sense of excitement and wonder - there's so much to explore and discover in this new world.

You begin to stroll through the forest, your paws crunching against the leaves on the ground. The warm sun shines down on you, providing a soothing warmth as you walk. The forest is alive with activity - Pokémon of all shapes and sizes scurry around, some digging in the ground or chewing on branches. You even see a few Pokémon battling each other, their moves creating flashes of light and sound.

Y/N: "maybe  this new life isn't that bad at all, Atleast I'm not at my current age, but I guess I do remember how to talk at least."

As you wander through the forest, you notice a sign with an arrow pointing in the direction of a town. You're tempted to follow the arrow and explore the world beyond the forest, but something inside you tells you to go in a different direction. You decide to trust your gut and walk away from the sign, deeper into the forest.

You continue to explore, noticing new Pokémon as you go. Some of them are friendly and willing to strike up a conversation, while others seem to be a bit more wary of you, their eyes watching you warily as you pass by.

As you continue to wander, you start to feel a bit of hunger and thirst, realizing that you need to find food and water. You begin to search for anything to eat, but your options are limited - there doesn't seem to be much in the way of edible plants or berries around, and it is kinda of lonely wandering around with no goal or friends.

As you wander through the forest again for some more, you come across a lost and confused Vulpix, huddled in a corner and looking scared. The poor Vulpix looks up at you with hopeful eyes, and you can tell that she's been on her own for quite some time.

"Hey there, little one," you say, approaching slowly. "What's your name?"

"Yumi," the Vulpix manages to squeak out. Her voice is almost too quiet to hear, but you can tell that she's grateful to see you.

"Well, Yumi, I'm Y/N," you say, extending a paw in greeting. "And I think we could use each other's help."

Yumi nods, and you can tell that she's eager to have a friend and companion to help her navigate through the forest and find food and water. You can tell she's cold, and as you decide cuddle up with her, she most likely feels a sense of safety and contentment being with you.

"You're not alone anymore, Yumi," you say softly. "We'll figure this out together."

As you and Yumi continue to explore the forest, SOME MORE, you both realize that it's getting late. The sun is starting to set, and the forest is getting darker and more foreboding. You both feel a sense of urgency to find a safe place to spend the night.

You both start to look for a spot where you can make a nest or a shelter, but there aren't many options in the immediate area. Then, you both hear the sound of flowing water in the distance. You decide to follow the sound and see if you can find a way to get closer to the water.

After a short while, you both come across a small brook leading to a waterfall. The water is clear and cool, and there's a small cave nearby that looks like it could provide a safe spot to spend the night. You both agree that this is the perfect place to rest and recharge, and start to make your way towards the waterfall.

As you both curl up in the cave, feeling the coolness of the water and the warmth of each other's cuddles, you feel a sense of relief that you've found a safe place to spend the night. You both drift off to sleep, knowing that you'll be able to continue your journey when the sun rises again.