ooo.

A mistake.

That is what I didn't see it as. A low slave like me being given a 'remedy' from a goddess like the woman I did see? How did I fail to notice such a great flaw right there in my vision?

A smile flitted lightly on her lips when she saw me. She stepped close but not too close to the point that I'd feel discomfort.

A vial came from her dress pockets as she gives it to me. A whisper soft and sweet beckoning to drink it.

"Drink, it will help with your pain."

Foolish as I was did I drink? Of course, I did. The mix of desperation and madness is in the tip of my mind. O grasp the vial desperately and drink. The cool liquid gushing through my mouth whilst dribbling off my chin.

The goddess smiled sweetly and everything turned a tizzy form. Next thing I know, I'm dead. Well, not necessarily dead but dead asleep.

Waking is a long time manner. The awakening is when I heard tapping of footsteps. I am in a cold room now, engulfed by the darkness and breath of the night.

A drowsy state upholds as I stagger back from standing, stumbling to the floor where I came up.

The blurry state of my vision fixates and I am back to seeing clearly. Clear enough to see the danger I am in.

The goddess stands there. She is no goddess now. I am well aware.

She is a demoness in the guise of an angel.

"Feeling better?"

There is her voice again. Sweet and smooth like honey.

Her question bothers me because I do feel better. But still worse. I am trapped in a new home and with a woman I do not know or understand.

I am in a different world now. Far worse than I should be.