Nurses.

Y/n pov:
As soon as sally was chasing me I fell on the ground and it felt like I was falling forever. Then it hit me. You jolt up.. where as i..? "NURSE! SHE WOKE UP!" it was a familiar voice..my mother. She died though..didn't she..? "H-huh? What's happening..?" You asked but before she could answer a few nurses voted in the room and started taking your vitals.. what was this..? What was going on..? Where was sally..poppy..howdy..Barnaby...Wally...... "Sally...?" Your mum looked at you confused. "Dear..who's Sally you know nobody named that.." "what's going on..?" The nurses looked at each other there was an awkward silence untill one of the nurses spoke. "You've been in a coma..for a year.. we thought you weren't going to wake up.." a coma? This isn't possible.. this can't be real what about sally..? HOWDY.. the one you had feelings for.. was this fake..? Did I fall and now I'm dreaming..? You reach to pinch yourself.. not a dream "dear don't pinch yourself!" Your mother spoke softly. "When can I go home...?" "Today If everything is okay." After you got everything done and got in the car you mum asked you a question. "Who's. Sally...?" "I-i nobody mum.." you put your head down but you were slightly relieved that wally wasn't after you.. you reached for your phone in your pocket.. took it out and went on tiktok..and of course you had over 1000 dms from your friends...you got a notification you were following a person on Twitter who went by the name of clown illustrations. You checked they made a new website..they made plenty horror games in the past (this is not true its just for the story.) So you typed welcome home. Your face drained of color when you saw wally smiling at the "viewer"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~