Rajeev Jhawar's Resolute Reappointment: Usha Martin's Path to Sustained Success

Empowering Continuity and Growth: Rajeev Jhawar's Reappointment as Managing Director of Usha Martin

In a recent disclosure signaling a pivotal change in the composition of its board, Usha Martin stands poised at the brink of continued excellence with the reappointment of Rajeev Jhawar as its Managing Director for the upcoming five-year term. This significant development aligns with the provisions set forth by Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.

Rajeev Jhawar: A Visionary Industrialist with Decades of Strategic Acumen:

Rajeev Jhawar, an eminent figure in the Indian industrial landscape, brings to the table over three decades of strategic management acumen. His journey within Usha Martin commenced as a Senior Vice President (Commercial), a position that served as the foundation for his subsequent ascension to the role of Managing Director in 1998.

A distinguished alumnus of both Ranchi University and London Business School, Rajeev Jhawar's educational prowess lays a solid groundwork for his formidable leadership. Throughout his illustrious tenure, he has steered the Usha Martin Group with precision, fostering accelerated growth, cultivating a culture of meritocracy, and augmenting stakeholder value.

Navigating Growth with Strategic Prowess

Rajeev Jhawar's leadership attributes, astute business acumen, profound grasp of business administration, and deft strategic decision-making have collectively propelled the Usha Martin Group onto a markedly elevated growth trajectory. His adept guidance serves as the bedrock of Usha Martin Limited, a company that has thrived through the ebb and flow of times, achieving success under his unwavering commitment.

A Beacon of Stability and Success

The resounding success of Usha Martin Limited finds its nucleus in Rajeev Jhawar's unwavering tenacity and dedicated stewardship. He has been a steadfast supporter of the company, navigating it through both prosperous and challenging periods, culminating in its triumphant return to the path of success. Under his dynamic leadership, Usha Martin Limited shines as a global luminary in the wire rope sector, poised for an even more significant ascent.

An Era of Continuity: Reappointment and the Road Ahead

The recent reappointment of Mr. Rajeev Jhawar [DIN: 00086164] as the Managing Director ushers in a new phase of dynamism and direction. This term, spanning five years, commences from the 19th of May, 2023, subject to the requisite approvals mandated by applicable laws. This pivotal decision finds its roots in the recommendations of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, ratified by the esteemed Board of Directors during their convocation on the 27th of April, 2023.

In essence, Usha Martin's voyage under Rajeev Jhawar's aegis continues to be a saga of unwavering dedication, strategic prowess, and an indomitable commitment to a future that shines even brighter.