9- Hot Tubbin'

Jenna's house looked different during the day. It seemed smaller, quieter. A part of me wanted to go around back, explore the entire property. But I was just here to check on her. That was all. Not to explore the house.

But it was so pretty.

I knocked on the front door, hearing dogs barking a few houses down. A teenage boy was mowing the lawn, looking at me and giving me a small smile. I knocked again, but no response.

I peeked around the side of the house. I knew she was home; her car was in the driveway. Maybe she was taking a nap, or showering, or working out. Maybe she just didn't want to let me in after our almost-kiss back at the gym earlier.

With a sigh, I took the path around the side of the house. Everything seemed quieter the farther from the front I got. Flowers of many different colors--red, purple, white--were lining the flower beds. Her house was so gorgeous.

I called out Jenna's name as I walked to the back patio. I heard a soft hum, like a machine hum, and furrowed my eyebrows. Girl giggles, Jenna's laugh. Water splashing.

"What are you doing?" I heard her laugh out.

"Trying to reach you from this side," a girl said. "You're too far away."

"Then you should come over here." The girl giggled again just as I reached the patio.

The girl had long blue hair that was probably usually hair-sprayed or something, but since they were sitting in the hot tub it was laying on her head lifelessly. Blue seaweed stuck to her head. She and Jenna were in bikinis, her with the Aussie attached to her neck. I felt a little sick to my stomach. I was so used to having Jenna paying attention to me that I must have forgotten she was still single and still very much willing to hook up with other girls.

Before Jenna could undo the girl's bikini top, she saw me and pushed her off. The girl gave a scared look and hurried to cover herself with a towel outside of the hot tub. Jenna sighed and tried to explain to her that I wasn't her girlfriend, that she didn't need to be scared of me.

"You wanna join?" Jenna asked. "The water's nice and warm. Perfect for sex."

The girl chewed on her lip piercing, looking me over a few times. I felt uncomfortable there, but Jenna wasn't slightly fazed.

"Jump in," she said with a chuckle. She looked at the blue-haired girl. "You too, Alissa."

She gave a quick smirk and let the towel hit the concrete before climbing back into the hot tub. Both girls gave me an expecting look before I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not going in the hot tub," I said firmly. "I don't have a bathing suit anyway."

Jenna smiled. "It's not like you'd be wearing it for long anyway."

Alissa giggled and moved closer to her, kissing her neck and her jaw. Jealousy rose up in me. I didn't like Jenna parading another woman in front of me. It was pissing me off.

"If you're not gonna join, why are you here?" Jenna asked.

I sighed, completely flustered. She just wanted to fuck. That's all she ever wants, of course.

"I came to check on you," I said. "But you're obviously fine."

"Very fine," Alissa giggled into Jenna's ear.

The Aussie chuckled and reached out to the table beside the hot tub, grabbing her beer and taking a sip.

"Strip for me, Jardine," she said with a grin. I tightened my arms around myself and glared at her. She simply laughed again. Why did her laugh have to be so cute? "It wouldn't be the first time you got naked for me, Taylor. Loosen up."