COMING SOON // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Seven ordinary girls studying at one of the biggest universities in their city, well... are they really that ordinary now?

"Your mission is to protect this place from any harm."

"But... Miss Luna, we aren't even friends all together! How will this whole ‘heroes’ thing get to work?"

"Fate and destiny has put you all together to fight against evil that lies outside of this place."

sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"What does this necklace d- whoa!"

"Gracie, that's your Fire Amulet, be careful."

"I know, you think I'm so ‘un-careful’ all the time."

"Exactly, now get down."

sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Alisha Rain, my ball of Fate has declared you will lead the girls. With your bravery, you have the potential to take this responsibility. Care for your mates well."

The question always lingered in Alisha's head. "Why me..?"

sᴇᴠᴇɴ

There were many things the girls have discovered through their journey, such as the Beautiful Monsters that fooled others with their looks. And also the ruby dragons, who nearly took 2 lives. Their mission was to save some animals from becoming the dragons' next dinner, what a piece of torture they went through.

Come along with the girls on a long, exciting adventure as the Seven heroes of the world of Magic. Where they discover information about different creatures, fight off evil, face many life-or-death situations, and also find a bit of love on the way.

sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ
ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ...
sᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴀʟɪsʜᴀ ʀᴀɪɴ
sᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴇ
ʟᴇᴀʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴠɪɴᴇ
ғʟᴏʀᴀ ʟɪɢʜ
ᴅᴇʟᴀɪʟᴀʜ ᴍɪᴋᴀ
ʟɪʟᴀ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 2023. 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟!