♡ Part - 42 ♡

Jimin and Yoongi descended the stairs, their fingers intertwined, the warmth of their connection evident in their smiles. The soft morning light filtered through the windows, casting a gentle glow on their faces.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, the aroma of breakfast filled the air, making their stomachs grumble in anticipation.

As they entered the dining room, their eyes widened in surprise at the sight before them. The Min family gathered around the dining table, was a heartwarming tableau.

Taehyung and Jungkook, sat side by side, laughter in their eyes as they shared a playful moment.

Mr. and Mrs. Min were engaged in light conversation, their expressions filled with contentment.

"Morning, everyone," Yoongi greeted with a grin, his fingers squeezing Jimin's hand.

"Morning," Jimin added, his voice carrying warmth and joy.

Mr. Min looked up, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled. "Good morning, you two. Sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you," Jimin replied, the happiness in his voice mirrored in his eyes.

Mrs Min gestured toward the empty seats at the table. "Come, sit down. Breakfast is ready."

"Don't worry, we saved you some food." Taehyung, always the playful one, winked at them.

"Tae, they probably can see that there's plenty left." Jungkook chuckled, nudging Taehyung playfully.

As Jimin and Yoongi took their seats, the atmosphere felt like a warm embrace. The clinking of cutlery against plates and the exchange of laughter created a harmonious melody of family togetherness.

"Did you guys have a nice morning?" Taehyung asked with genuine interest.

"Yeah, it was nice. Yoongi Hyung  took such good care of me." Jimin nodded, his smile bright.

"It was my pleasure," Yoongi said with a smile, as he shot Jimin a loving look.

"Is that why you guys took forever in the bathroom?" Jungkook grinned mischievously.

"Mind your own business." Jimin's cheeks turned even pinker, and Yoongi playfully nudged Jungkook.

Laughter erupted around the table, the ease of their interactions a testament to the strong bond they shared. Breakfast continued, punctuated by moments of shared stories, laughter, and the clinking of glasses.