Chapter 2

No clear images, just emotions and sounds. The memories assailed her faster than ever. A pair of green eyes "SOPHIE PLEASE STOP!"  Even though she knew why that happened, they still frequently haunted her nightmares. Green eyes that slowly melded into a pair of heartbroken, ice blue eyes as the dream finally faded away. Sophie sat up with a gasp. She'd woken up in a cold sweat, bedsheets twisted and half falling off her bed from her restlessness. It was something she was used to, but not happy about. She sucked in calming breaths, before slumping into her pillows. She sat up again and scrambled out of bed. "What are you doing awake? You look horrible. You have eyebags!" said the tiny girl in her mirror. She was used to that too. She'd wanted to smash it multiple times, but she felt like the mirror was alive. It felt harsh to destroy her, or shove her into a dusty old room. Especially not when she had known Jolie so well. 

She stole down the stairs and smacked into a burly grey chest. "Ughh, Sandor, you know the Neverseen are gone, right? You don't have to protect me." she said, even though she actually liked her body guard being around. At times. "I go where you go." her bodyguard said, still protecting her, even now. 

"I'm just going outside."

"I go where you go."

"Ugh, fine."

She stalked outside, closely followed by her grey shadow. How strange, that now, after everything, the shadows were more calming than the light of her chandelier. Some how, Wynn and Luna were STILL awake, filling her mind with Jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk. "Shush, guys, Keefe's asleep."

"Umm, no I'm not?"

"Oh....Hi Keefe,"

"Hey foster,"