Syory nhmber obe

You were just laying in bed, scrolling through TikTok, when you feel the sudden urge to just.. masturbate. You put your phone down and stair at the ceiling, not sure on what to do. You knew what masturbating was, you just never really did it.. you reach down to ur pants, hesitating. Was it really worth it? What if someone walks in on you? You think about it for a while when suddenly you feel something slide up your leg. "H-huh?!" You get worried and sit up. But then something pulls you down onto the bed, you soon realize you can't get up and you don't know why. Suddenly, a slimy thing starts to go up your leg and closer to your crotch,it starts to lift you up into the air, you try to scream but it stops you, it was a slimy pink tentacle..! You struggle as you shake and move around, attempting to get out. "H-HELP!!" You watch as it's slimy gooey tentacle slides around your legs next to your crotch, teasing you. You squirm around and let out a few groans from the physical touch. "Oh my~.. a~" all of a sudden the tentacle slams itself into your vagina, stretching out the whole from how big it is. " AAAAH~" you scream. Feeling pain but also pleasure. The tentacle seems to sense you and starts to go even harder than before. You feel yourself about to cum as it slams itself into and thrusts faster.
"GAAH~" you cry, you start to squirt out all your fluids and moan loudly. As you do that the monster starts to cum aswell, filling you with its eggs and cum, it pumps into you without stopping. Like a machine.