I

@maniperez has just posted!

@maniperez

@maniperez: speak nice to me 🤗liked by ohnosharky, nellarose and 27,289 others

liked by ohnosharky, nellarose and 27,289 others...

view comments here...

@nellarose: YES MY QUEEN
   ^   @maniperez: BABY GIRL

@yungfilly: Pretty!
   ^    @maniperez: thank you fills!💞

@chunkz: MY SISTERRRRR
@maniperez has like this comment

@niko: no
  ^   @maniperez: 😓

@ohnosharky:  😍
   ^   @maniperez: thank you sharks !! 🫶🏽

load more comments

"TODAY ON BETA SQUAD, we're doing the best friend test!"
says Kenny as Normani puts her arm around his shoulder and smiles towards the camera.

"We also have Darkest Man here!" exclaimed Normani, as she pointed towards her friend.

"First up is Chunkz and AJ!"   They all cheer as their friends take their place in the chairs opposite to everyone else

"I reckon that Chunkz will know a lot about Aj but Aj won't know a lot a out Chunkz." Normani stated looking between the boys next to her.

Chunkz and AJ speak briefly about their fondest memories together before Darkest man interrupts them.

"Aw, right Chunkz I'm going to need to pop that headphone on and pop that blind fold on"

"AJ, your first question is. If Chunkz had 2 tickets to go to the Maldives, who would he take with him? And I'll give you a clue.." he says and then points to himself.

"Yeah first names that come to mind are darkest or ilyas, yeah I'm gonna say ilyas" Aj answers.

"Your second question. What is the name of Chunkz' high school?" Darkest asks.

Aj pauses and looks confused before answering, "Brent High School"

Everyone at the table laughs, Normani and Kenny holding each other whilst laughing.

"Last question. What would Chunkz say is his biggest fear?" He asks once more.

"Easy. Heights." Everyone claps knowing for sure that was the correct answer. Chunkz and AJ switching seats whilst everyone speaks amongst themselves.

"As you can see it is now Chunkz' turn to answer the questions!" Darkest says and everyone claps.

"First question Chunkz! When is AJ's birthday?" Darkest asks.