MY BIGGEST MISTAKE

My Ex- boyfriend Romeo was still looking for me, asking for forgiveness from what he did to me. I tried to be so naive and calm my mind, still I want to forgive him, confront him and talk in a good way.

He wanted to see me but I'm still depressed from what happened. I still love Andy but he already has a wife and kids, I don't want them to be broken, I'm still thinking of their kids and I felt pity on his wife.

His wife Lea and I became friends, she continued chatting with me on WhatsApp. I have no more connection with her husband, she trusted me and opened up with me about how hard headed her husband is even though they already have kids.

Still, Andy chatted with me each day and I told his wife about that, his wife even told me that I better change my number because she knew her husband, she even said that her husband has another girl from his country, she's at 17, waiting to be 18.

"He has tons of girls here Ronna, he even cheated on me still. He met girls and have s*x with them. While I and Andy never shared room, I sleep in the couch and he's at the bedroom", she said

"Sorry about that Lea, you deserve to be happy. You're a supermom, you did your best for your kids. I know you're such a soft- hearted woman because your husband cheated all over again. You forgive him all over again. I've been like that to my Ex- boyfriend and we broke up because he's a cheater and at the same time physically hit me",

"Oh that's too bad Ronna, he's an evil", she replied

"Yes he really is", I said

Lea already moved on with her husband. She's not begging for love to him anymore. She give herself a space from him.

I felt pity on her. What I did was to comfort her each day. Her husband is still sending money to help my mom, his wife knew about it, I was shocked that she didn't even get mad at him. I don't even want to take it but it's such a great help for my mom so I took it. Still be thankful about it, just for my mom.

I don't know why his wife was still so kind even though her husband was cheated on her for how many times.

Back to my Ex- boyfriend........who's always waiting for forgiveness. One day he visited at my house. My parents were already mad at him but still welcomed him. He was asking for forgiveness and yeah my soft- heart forgave him but my mind still mad at him.

I don't know what to do. He said that he will show his love for me again, he asked me to be his girlfriend again. He said he still love me. A few months later we were back together again.  He's back, just like my old boyfriend, he never does what hurts me anymore, he listened to me, he visits me, he cooked for me just like before. And yeah Romeo is back.

I started to forget my past and go with the present and with what makes me happy.

My dad never like him unlike before. He told me to never come back to his life or my life will be miserable. But I didn't listen and continued loving him just like before. I followed my heart, I forgot loving myself first.

Until one day, he told me to come to his friend's house so yeah..... I went to his friend's house, I thought they had parties or celebrations but he was just alone, drinking beer, he's already drunk. He wanted me to taste it but I didn't because it's a hard drink.

He asked me to go at the bedroom as we were so alone, I didn't agree. I told him that we aren't at our house but we're at his friends. He got mad and pushed me at the side near the bedroom door. So I went inside the room to avoid misunderstandings or I'll be ashamed if their neighbor is gonna hear us. He told me to be naked and he have a plan for me.

"I love you Ronna, I want us to have a baby so you'll never go back with him", he said

"Seriously? We are not stable yet", I told him as I was scared

"Don't worry about that, I will find a work",

Till we had s*x, and whenever he's alone in his house he calls me. We had s*x all over again. He seemed so serious about it. He promised many things. And yeah I believed him.

A month later, I haven't got my period. I told him about that. And one day I vomitted at my house, I thought I was just having a headache. But with curiousity, I just thought that I am really pregnant this time. He was so happy and at the same time was scared if my parents will be mad at him.

We decided to go to the other city and find a work. As we went to the city, we applied and got hired and passed the exam. But there's a requirement why I didn't continue to work, there's a medical exam. So I decided to rest for our baby and he agreed with that.

He's not selfish that time, but as time goes by, he's not doing his responsibility for us as a father and a partner. He's not even like a friend to me, he's just good when I have money and he'll take some of it and go out with a friend/ friends. He's not a responsible guy, he didn't deserve to be called a father to our daughter. He's changing again and I'm so tired of it, I want to give up, I'm too sensitive, ain't strong enough to let him go. I was just thinking that my family would be disappointed of me and get mad at me for not listening to them if I'm gonna be a single mother. So I tried to hold him in my life.

To be continue👉🏻