Season 1 Chapter List

Season 1:

Chapter 1: escape from camp Campbell
Plot: Max tries to take advantage of the bus dropping new campers to camp Campbell to mount an escape. Nikki, Neil and y/n ask important questions, and David tries to sing a song

Chapter 2: mascot
Plot: David takes the campers on a search for a new camp mascot. Max spends some quality time with the quartermaster. Nikki, Neil and y/n encounter a dangerous wild animal.

Chapter 3: scout's dishonor
Plot: Max, y/n, Neil and Nikki's latest attempts to escape camp Campbell goes awry. Nikkis returns to a terrible place. Neil adapts to a better way of life. y/n meets new girls. Max is held prisoner.

Chapter 4: journey to Spooky island
Plot: after a suspicious quartermaster warns them not to go to Spooky island. Max, y/n, Nancy and nikki venture out to the mysterious Spooky island to hunt for ghosts, but the kids get more than they bargain for.

Chapter 5: Romeo and juliet 2: love resurrected
Plot: Preston makes the kids put on a play. Max steals David's phone, the flower scouts stalk y/n a day David meets someone new.

Chapter 6: into town
Plot: David goes into town, blows off some steam, and the kids follow him to see what makes him tick. Nancy gets a job, Nikki starts to get sick, and Max fears for her life when she's David outside of camp

Chapter 7: y/n the drill Sergeant
Plot: David enlists Gwen, y/n and to toughen himself up for nurf's behavioral corrections camp, which David calls it "boot camp". y/n takes the role of a drill Sergeant as he's gonna make a man out of nurf.

Chapter 8: mind freaks
Plot: Harrison does a Magic trick that Nancy can't figure out. Desperately, She begins to do whatever it takes to find an answer.

Chapter 9: camporee
Plot: the campbell campers are forced to compete in the lake lilca camporee against their rivals, the wood scouts and the flower scouts. Pikeman and Sasha make a bet with campbell. While David tries to get the kids to work together.

Chapter 10: card wars
Plot: y/n gets his deck of cards that his mother send him that he played called "card wars". As y/n and nerris embark on an epic game of card wars.

Chapter 11: the order of the sparrow
Plot: in an attempt to get the kids In the camp spirit, David initiates them into a dated ritual called The Order of the Sparrow. When he promises the kids will get a prize, they jump at the opportunity to join. But what if the prize sucks?