GAME OF SURVIVAL

GAME OF SURVIVAL

there's no surrender,and there's no escape

and there's no escape

"SHERLOCK, DO IWANT TO ASK WHO THESE BODYPARTS BELONG TO?"

"SHERLOCK, DO I
WANT TO ASK
WHO THESE BODY
PARTS BELONG TO?"

"PROBABLY NOT."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

SHE WAS THE PUZZLE HE COULDN'T QUITE SOLVE.

He was the sociopath she was amazed by.

Sherlock Holmes and Valentina Wilson had a rather strange yet fond attachment. It all began the day that her boss — DI Greg Lestrade — brought the obviously high individual into Scotland Yard for impeding an investigation. An investigation he later quickly solved. Practically everyone saw the genius as an irritating, stuck-up freak, but not Valentina. She saw Sherlock Holmes for who he truly was: a man with a mind like no other trying to put it to some use. Besides, if he ended Anderson whilst solving a case, it was two wins for her.

It was unusual for Sherlock to find someone he could tolerate as most people tended to annoy him or the other way around. But Valentina Wilson was different. And he wasn't sure either.

Valentina's life had definitely not been smooth sailing. After losing both parents before she was eighteen, she somehow managed to pull herself to University. Make them proud, she would think. But she ended up doing things that would have made them feel the opposite. It was an incredibly dark period of her life that she would never tell another soul about. Mistakes were made, her life was changed. She was almost kicked out of University near the end of it. And that was when Valentina had had enough. Somehow she put an end the darkness and cast a light, guiding her back to society and her life. But she didn't return alone.

She may regret many things about what happened in that year of school, but she wouldn't change it. Because it gave her her daughter: Maggie. Maggie was the only speck of good to come out of the venomous pit she had been lying in. She was her salvation. If it wasn't for the young life living inside of her, Valentina wasn't sure she would have had the strength to pull herself out of that hole. But she did it. It wasn't easy, but then she finished University — top of her class, too — all whilst giving birth and then raising her deaf daughter.