CHAPTER 9: It Won't Go Down!

All the servants were cooped together in the living room as they listened to screams coming from Ko's bedroom.

One of the maids asked, "Sefina, please, let's call an ambulance. Forget his orders. It has been two fucking days of him being like this. He might actually die."

Sefina sighed.

****

Ko was lying on his bed. Sweat ran all over his body. He has been hard for god knows how long, and no matter what he did, it won't go down. His releases were not pleasurable at all, only pain, intense, heart-shattering, and bone-breaking pain. Ever since he talked to 7219, Ko has not been sleeping well. He had lost the ability to tell what day it was and what time. All he knew was he had eaten something that could have been dinner or breakfast.

 The visions have gotten longer, too. Out of nowhere, the images would take hold of his mind's eye: kisses, panting, moaning, licking, biting—it was like watching porn made in hell.

"This is pointless. I can't fucking think a single thought let alone hack the slayer archives."

If Ko was experiencing this pain, so too was 7219. It had been two days straight of torture, but he had not broken his promise. He had stayed away just like he said.

To feel sane again, Ko would need to swallow his pride and turn against his harsh words. But meeting up would be dangerous.

 We should not spend time together, but if I don't, I think I might die from this erection.

Suddenly, another vision came into Ko's mind.

This time 7219 was vividly clear and was no longer wrapped in shadows. They were in an unfamiliar bed chamber. Ko's legs were wrapped around 7219's narrow waist, and he was pressed against the wall as the ghoul rammed him again and again.

Ko reached down his hard cock but stopped himself. Over the two days, he touched himself countless times, but it only increased the pain, and there was no pleasure from the release.

Ko's spirit has finally cracked.

 "I have no choice! I need to visit him. At least if I'm with that thing, all my blood will flow to my brain and not down there!"